Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

wandeltj, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

what areas are withing walking distance of the beach but still priced around $250,000?

Asked by wandeltj, Delray Beach, FL Thu Apr 4, 2013

You may have some luck in Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach and Boynton Beach. I am here to assist you as I have been selling East for 10 years. Please call 561-633-1020!
Hello Wandeltj,
If you get closer to the Delray border near Linton blvd there are some condos in your price range. Be aware some of the lower priced complexes you see online on the ICW or near the water are age 55+ restricted. Feel free to call me to discuss your needs.
Warm Regards,
Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro
561 445 8782
Dear Wandeltj,

So much depends on your requirements but there are certainly opportunities under $250,000 in Delray Beach that may work for you. Distance to the Avenue, what type of property you are looking for (single family, town home, condominium), the number of bedrooms and baths required, type of parking required, acceptable monthly fees, whether or not you have pets; the list goes on. If you are not tied into Delray you might also consider Singer Island and the Jupiter/Juno Beach areas. While the market has rebounded strongly there are still opportunities but you have to be prepared to move fast with a strong offer.

Whether you are looking solely in Delray Beach or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover all of Palm Beach and Martin Counties and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175