Home Buying in Moreno Valley>Question Details

Yurbabestve, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

what area is best to buy a house in moreno valley,ca? safe for kids and with good schools?

Asked by Yurbabestve, Riverside, CA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

5
is the box spring area a safe place to buy a home
The areas already mentioned are good as well as some areas in Eastern and South Eastern MoVal. In regards to safety, check out the link below:

https://www.crimereports.com/

Right now there is a shortage of homes available. I suggest you have your Realtor help you designate areas you like and then he or she can search for homes in that same area that may come on the market soon (i.e., pre-foreclosures). Your Realtor can even contact homeowners in those areas to see if anyone is interested in selling. When I was a child, my mom went to the grocery store. While she was gone, a Realtor knocked at the door asking if we were interested in selling because she had buyers interested in our floorplan. My dad allowed her to show the buyers the house and they made an offer right then and there. My dad signed the contract, contingent upon my mother's signature. Needless to say, there was a "go to your room" moment for me while my mom and dad "discussed" the issue. But in the end, we moved and the buyers were happy! Of course, that may be rare but it obviously does happen and I've always remembered that Realtor's "go-getter" attitude.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor. Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Please let me know if I can help or if you have any more questions.

Also, please let us know who was the most helpful by voting for the "Best Answer" and giving us a "Thumbs Up".!

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Moreno Valley has a few good areas with homeowner Association and without it. Sunnymead Ranch, Moreno Valley Ranch, Hidden Spring, Box Spring
Not knowing what your price range is, I believe Sunnymead Ranch is. We have lived in Moreno Valley for 26 years and the Ranch has held its own thru this market and also with the schools. If you need a loan we can also help with that. Please call anytime if you have any questions 951/924-2301.

Sunnymead Ranch and Moreno Valley Ranch are both good areas. Please keep in mind every place has a certain amount of crime or issues. I would be happy to assist you in finding your family's dream home. Please feel free to contact me directly at (951) 601-1170. You may also visit http://www.homesbydebbiedemars.com for additional home buying tools and data.

Debbie Demars, DRE #01713434
Coldwell Banker Pioneer Real Estate
(951) 601-1170