Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Glen Clavines, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

what area in rochester that near beach or water?

Asked by Glen Clavines, Kissimmee, FL Fri Oct 25, 2013

Answers

4
Irondequoit, Parma, Greece, Lake Ontario is wonderful and joins to Toronto Canada, and Buffalo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
Glen,

Rochester area is blessed with many great houses on water with reasonable prices compared to many other areas. I recently have listed a nice property on Edgemere Dr in Greece, NY with a great price. If you are interested in this property or other properties please contact me and I would be happy to assist you in your house hunt.
Thank You,
Bill Walsh
Sales Agent/ Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Hi Glen! Hamlin, Greece, Charlotte, Irondequoit and Webster all have water front priorities on Lake Ontario! Many great homes available- call me for more information.

Christina Smith
1934 W Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14626
5857604926
Xtinasmith@kw.com
Christinasmith.yourkwagent.com
Glen,
There are many areas in and around Rochester NY that would be great places to settle down and purchase a home. Again without know your specific requirements, financial circumstances and your real estate goals it is hard to guide you.
I would be more than glad to catch up to you by phone when you are ready to discuss your relocation needs. Trulia & other third party websites are great first step to research but nothing beats talking directly to local experts about the area and it's local real estate market. Rochester is very different from both NYC & Kissimmee FL.
If you would like for me to share my knowledge about Rochester homes, condos, rentals or basic local area information, please feel free to contact me when you are ready. There are a great many resources available on line, but they are just one part of the process.
I am sure there are many local agents who would love to assist you if you want.

I look forward to hearing from you soon if you choose,

Brad Newton
CBR®, SFR®, SRES®, REALTOR®
585-236-7780
BradNewton@Remax.net
http://wwww.Brad-Newton.com

RE/MAX Custom
574 Empire Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14609