Home Buying in Brookhaven>Question Details

Cathy Warfie…, Other/Just Looking in 19015

what are the taxes in bethel,pa?

Asked by Cathy Warfield, 19015 Fri Mar 20, 2009

Answers

3
Hello Cathy!

This actually is not a Blaket answer as "It Depends" on many factors.

1) The location of the home
2) The lot Size
3) The year Built

These are just a few factors. But, I did go into the Local Lehigh Valley MLS and pulled some homes that are on the Market today to give you a clue.

1) A Home selling for $119,000.00, Twin Home built in 1900 Taxes = $2300.00 yr
2) A Home selling for $160,000.00, Single Family Home, Built 1900 Taxes = $1900.00 yr
3) A Home selling for $200,000.00 Single Family Home, Built 1978 Taxes = $5777.00 per yr
4) A Home selling for $300,000.00 Single Family Home, Built 2006 Taxes = $4300.00 yr
5) A Home Selling for $500,000.0 Single Family Home, Built 2007 Taxes = $7600 yr.

I know you must get frustrated because all websites you go to on the internet "hide" things from you and the Taxes is usually one of them you can not get. If you associate yourself with a Buyer Agent who works in the Lehigh Valley area...they can set you up with the ONLY Interactive Home Search where there is no hidden information. The only thing you can not see is the Days on Market. Check it out...I have provided you with a link to a 3 min Video that gives you an example of this kind of search.

Also, I specialze in working with Home Buyer's in the Lehigh Valley that are "just looking" because you deserve help too. Check me OUT! Don't take my word for it. Google Me: Moriah Martin Real Estate and you can see everything I am doing to help home buyers just like you...learn about buying a home the REAL Way...NO PRESSURE, just honest Help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 20, 2009
Are you speaking of Bethel township in Delaware County? The taxes will depend upon the size of the lot and age of the home as well as other variables. But as a general rule of thumb you can expect to find about $3000-$3500 for every $200,000 in sale price for existing single homes in average condition. More for new construction or newer homes, less for condos or homes with a very small lot size.. http://www.DogTheHouseHunter.com will show you the taxes for any home in your search. Just click on the listing, click on details and then click on details again and scroll down for the tax info. Bethel township just recently began calling itself Garnet Valley so in order to search the township you can search Garnet Valley or the 19060 zip code, which is also new.
Moriah - well done!!! That's one great answer!