This actually is not a Blaket answer as "It Depends" on many factors.
1) The location of the home
2) The lot Size
3) The year Built
These are just a few factors. But, I did go into the Local Lehigh Valley MLS and pulled some homes that are on the Market today to give you a clue.
1) A Home selling for $119,000.00, Twin Home built in 1900 Taxes = $2300.00 yr
2) A Home selling for $160,000.00, Single Family Home, Built 1900 Taxes = $1900.00 yr
3) A Home selling for $200,000.00 Single Family Home, Built 1978 Taxes = $5777.00 per yr
4) A Home selling for $300,000.00 Single Family Home, Built 2006 Taxes = $4300.00 yr
5) A Home Selling for $500,000.0 Single Family Home, Built 2007 Taxes = $7600 yr.
I know you must get frustrated because all websites you go to on the internet "hide" things from you and the Taxes is usually one of them you can not get. If you associate yourself with a Buyer Agent who works in the Lehigh Valley area...they can set you up with the ONLY Interactive Home Search where there is no hidden information. The only thing you can not see is the Days on Market. Check it out...I have provided you with a link to a 3 min Video that gives you an example of this kind of search.
Also, I specialze in working with Home Buyer's in the Lehigh Valley that are "just looking" because you deserve help too. Check me OUT! Don't take my word for it. Google Me: Moriah Martin Real Estate and you can see everything I am doing to help home buyers just like you...learn about buying a home the REAL Way...NO PRESSURE, just honest Help.