Home Buying in Niskayuna>Question Details

Susan Walker, Home Buyer in East Amherst, NY

what are the taxes here?

Asked by Susan Walker, East Amherst, NY Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

2
Glenville is a wonderful place to live and taxes are usually listed on each listing, However< I have found that these are sometimes just estimates or can be inacurate, Your Realtor can certainly get you accurate information by contacting the tax assessor.
In any case, If you need any help or information in the area... Here is my Contact information.
Dennis Evans
518-649-2507
If you are looking at a property in Glenville, the best thing to do is call the town accessor for an accurate figure. We as buyers have found this to be the most accurate, since there are sometimes exemptions in the figures initially presented. Also depending on the property location you may encounter an additional village tax. Having lived in this area my entire life and comparing to other "tri-city" towns, Glenville taxes do run higher . Good luck in your search.