Hassan Raazee, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

what are the most desirable areas (zip codes) in the fort lauderdale area?

Asked by Hassan Raazee, San Diego, CA Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

12
Given that you are from San Diego also, You might enjoy Golden Beach, which is between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. It has a similar feeling to it that you might find in Encinitas. Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.olgarubin.com/
I would recommend Sunny Isles, Golden Beach
Flag Fri May 16, 2014
Victoria Park (33304) or Las Olas (33301). You have city life, suburbs, and the beach!! I'm a resident of Las Olas, and LOVE it!
The most desirable areas for a home in Fort Lauderdale are really up to you. If you prefer a waterfront home in Fort Lauderdale, you're in area 3160 and 3170. These are the areas (mls designations) that you will ask your Fort Lauderdale real estate agent to look in. This is a far easier way to find a home that using the zip code method.

If you'd like your Fort Lauderdale condo to be in the heart of Las Olas and the arts district, ask your Fort Lauderdale realtor to search in 3280 and 3600.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To find homes in Fort Lauderdale, go to:
That totally depends on the circumstances, single, married, family, price, etc,
Hassan,

It all depends on where you want to be once you get a feel of the area. The zip codes in the eastside neighborhoods closest to the beach are 33301, 33304, 33308, 33062, 33316, 33306. They offer a variety of different style homes from 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms all the way up to large waterfront estates. If you want to get a better idea of the neighborhoods in specific feel free to browse my website below that includes information on all of them. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me as I'm a Fort Lauderdale native as well as homeowner on the east side of town.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
954-608-0527
rkh5656@aol.com
http://www.lauderdalebeachproperty.com
Hello Hassan,

There are two place to live in Ft Lauderdale either the Las Olas area 33301 or on the beach 33308, 33306. You can visit my website http://www.BrowardBeachHomes.com and search areas or you can call me.

Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
954-292-100
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
http://www.BrowardBeachHomes.com
It all depends on what type of lifestyle that you are looking for. I live and prefer the east side Ft. Lauderdale. We have the beach and a little more of a breeze than the west part of the county. We have great restaurants, entertainment, festival, concerts, boating, fishing, diving, snorkeling, great golf courses and so much more. I have lived in Ft. Lauderdale since 1984 and wouldn't want to live any place else. I see that you are from San Diego and that is the only other place that I have been that is similar to south Florida. It is a lot less expensive to live here than it is in San Diego. I am a full time top producing Realtor and I would be happy to speak with you about the south Florida area and what we have to offer. Please feel free to call me anytime.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
954-740-7855
Atlantic Properties

Check out my website at http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
Hello Hassan!

If you are partial to the ocean & our Intracoastal waterway, Fort Lauderdale has magnificent residences, both homes & condominiums along these waterways.
If you are relocating for job purposes, I would have a personal conversation with you regarding an area that would provide you with easy access to your work.

I have lived here 41 years and have been a real estate professional for 28 of those years - basically know this area quite well.

Feel free to contact me to help you find exactly what suits your needs.
Many times when you search on line sites, the info is not current, has not been updated in some cases for quite some time, but here at Trulia you have the opportunity for personal attention.

You can contact me directly for "real time" property available to suit your needs~

Cindy Gorsica
Broker Associate
Engel & Volkers Las Olas
International Real Estate Office
Cindy.Gorsica@evusa.com
There are as many answers to this question as there are buyers for the market. The most desirable area is what meets your criteria. Is it schools, access to the beach or gated community. As a licensed Realtor, it is my pleasure to find the area that best meets your criteria for a home.
I hope this helps.
Margaret Goldberg
Margaret@margaretgoldberg.com
Victoria Park, Coral Ridge, The Landings, Colee Hammock are just a few but if you're searching zipcodes, I would go with 33301,33306,33308,33316 and 33062. Let me know if I can assist you in your search!

Dawn Capehart
954 270 4766
Hi Hassan,

Much would depend on the type of house and location.

A house on the Intracoastal Waterway or the ocean can run from about $1.5 million to $23 million. A newer home in other areas of Fort Lauderdale could run anywhere from $200,000 to $32 million.

A condo could cost anywhere from about $20,000 to $4.5 million. Location and amenities are the key.

Let me know what you're interested in buying. If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hassan, since the zip codes stretch far it's hard to pin-point exact locations just by zip codes but depending on what style property you are looking for, most ocean access homes are located east of Interstate 95 and more country club locations and gated type communites would be located west of 95 which would be more dry-lot properties or lakefront.