Home Buying in Spring Hill>Question Details

Cindy, Other/Just Looking in Carmichaels, PA

what are the maintainence fees for villas in Timber Pines in Spring Hill Florida?

Asked by Cindy, Carmichaels, PA Fri May 11, 2012

Answers

4
Cindy, I have a Villa for sale in Timber Pines. The HOA fees are $179. and the maintence fees are $85. per month. Give me or Michael a call. With TeamBennett you get 'Two Agents Always Going Above and Beyond for You"!!
Sherrie and Michael Bennett
TeamBennett-ReMax Advantage Realty
352-585-6596
We have 2 offices in Heranndo county to serve you. :)
It depends on what villa you are talking about. I have a villa for rent or sale in timber
pines. On 6492 Nature Preserve and if rented the owner pays the fees the rent is 700.00 and if sold the fees are HOA FEES 179.00 MTHLY Maint. fee is 102.00

John Timmerman Broker
Gulfside Realty Inc

5551 Baffin Circle Spring Hill Fl 34606
352-584-0179
Hi Cindy,

villa assessments (fees) are different for different villages in Timber Pines, some villages offer private village pools, some offer cable paid with the fees, average for all is approx. $90-$95.00 per month, and the HOA fees for timber pines is $179.00 per month. Ther are alot of very good deals in timber pines right now. If you would like more information, or a tour of timber pines, Please feel free to give me a call. My office is right outside the Timber Pines Gate, and do alot of business in there.

Bill Moffitt, Keller Williams Realty- Elite Partners
352-688-6500 office mon- fri-9-5
516-449-6786 cell anytime
email: wmoffjr@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Monthly maintenance fees for villas in Timber Pines vary depending on which village the property is located in. Fees fall between approximately $85 and $103 and are subject to change.
Silvia Dukes PA, Tropic Shores Realty