Home Buying in Greenfield>Question Details

Kristan Bask…, Other/Just Looking in 46140

what are the main steps you need to take in order to rent or buy a home?

Asked by Kristan Baskins, 46140 Mon Jan 25, 2010

Answers

2
Agreed. Step one (if purchasing) is to sit down with some lenders and find out exactly what you qualify for. Actually, step one should be for you to sit down and figure out your finances. How much you can afford to spend on rent or on a mortgage and don't forget to factor in utility bills! After you've done both of these, find an agent to work with that you trust and know will spend the time with you to answer the many questions you will have about buying a home.
Kristan:

I am a certified Buyers broker and I always recommend that the first step taken is to meet with qualified Realtor and a mortgage broker. You need to get educated on the process and understand where you stand financially. Although this is a great market to buy in, if you are not financially sound it can turn against you just as quickly. T