Migo53333, Other/Just Looking in On Top Of The World,...

what are the hoa fees?

Asked by Migo53333, On Top Of The World, Clearwater, FL Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

3
On Top of the World has over 100 buildings. The Monthly maintenance fee is different each building. It depends on the number of man-hours required to maintain the building. So the fee for an individual condo depends somewhat on the size of the condo and the building it's in.

for some condos the monthly maintenance fee is as little as $255. some very large condos pay as much as $375 per month.

condo sizes vary from 800sqft to as big as 2200sqft.

my wife and i have lived in OTOW for 12 years and we are top sellers. we've sold hundreds of condos in this great community. if you have any questions, please contact us.
email contact teloliver@att.net. Interested in talking to someone who lives there who also sells there.
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014

The maintenance fees for On Top of the World vary depending on the size of the unit. If you'd like specific information I'll be happy to help. My contact information is below.

Linda Mann
RE/MAX All Star
727-422-0069, Mobile
lindamann1@live.com, Email
There is no address or link to look up. you can go back to aed you saw, click on the profile of the listing agent and contact them by phone or email to get an answer.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com