1. he's local, knows the codes & already does properties in BH
2. he's also a structural engineer so you won't get charged extra for that
3. he's an independent so you don't pay a firm's overhead for him
4. he works mostly for contractors so he can help you identify a great local contractor
5. He's done 4 projects for me & I love his work.
for a 1 room addition I paid 3-8K
for a redo of an internal layout (moving structural walls etc) I paid 5K
contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs are based on many factors.
Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.
Have a lovely evening.
She has been an architect for about 32yrs for all types of properties, flat land to building into a hillside. No architect can tell you a 'flat rate cost', it's all going to depend on what exactly you want to build. (main house, guest house, etc) She does do 3D-CAD designs as well.
Shoot me an email directly, if you'd like to talk about it further, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine or Replies beneath my answer.
Emily S. Knell
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group