Home Buying in Glen Cove>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in Glen Cove, NY

what are the condo fees for glen pearsall in glen cove?

Asked by Sandy, Glen Cove, NY Wed Jun 17, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Sandy,

Maintenance fees for the Glen Pearsall units (these are co-ops, not condos) range from $435/month for a 2 room studio to $1341/month for a 5 room 2 bedroom with many different size units and maintenance fees in between.

I have a new interactive program called Listing Book that I offer as a FREE service to my customers. I would like to send you an account and password so that you can take advantage of all that this program offers you - including each unit in the Glen Pearsall Co-ops, the respective maintenance amounts, # bedrooms, etc. as well as any other co-ops and/or condos or houses you might be interested in either in Glen Cove or other areas. You will be able to change the criteria you are searching for at any time, save time by indicating your favorites (thumbs up) and rejects (thumbs down) and even jot me a note from the listing itself! This program is updated every 30 minutes so that, in addition to receiving a Morning Report by email you could log on to the program at any time of the day to see if there are any new listings and/or price changes. The best part is you will have this information at the same time that I do! My customers are all raving about this program.

Please forward me your full name, email address and best phone # to reach you to Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com so that I can set up your account.

If you have any questions, you can reach me directly by phone at (516)410-3594 or by email at Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com.

In the meantime, please visit my website at http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com where you can find FREE Buyer Reports, FREE School and Neighborhood Reports, my Monthly Newsletter and other valuable real estate information.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, starting your Listing Book account and showing you the units you are interested in.

Arlynn
Web Reference: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com
For a 2 bedroom unit the maintenance fee is approximately $1,341.

Anna