Several options for you:
* Using the bus from Bloomfield Ave. into midtown.
* Using the train from Monclair here is the link: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/R0030.pdf
* If you are working downtown and need to use the Path train you may drive to harrison and take the path directly to Downtown. Or you can drive to Propect Ave. Jitney station that will take you to the E. Orange or S. Orange train stations that will allow you to transport to the Path.
Link to Harrison path schedule: http://www.panynj.gov/path/schedule.html
Link to West Orange Jitney schedule from Prospect Ave: http://www.westorange.org/vertical/Sites/%7B8A554F92-3545-4C
Link to S. Orange train schedule: http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=Tra
There are many other options it would be my pleasure sharing them if you need.
Prudential New Jersey Properties
There are a couple of options from Verona.
- You can take their NJtransit or DeCamp bus line which runs to NYC from Bloomfield Avenue. That is about 45 minutes into the bus depot on the west side of the city.
- You can take the bus over to the Glen Ridge stop on Bloomfield avenue and take the train from there. THis one may be a few minutes longer and timing may be key as far as the 2 services, BUT the train will have you at Penn Station in about 28 minutes.
- OR you can drive to Montclair and park at the MOntclair State University parking depot. There you can take a train into Penn. The drive may be 5-10 minutes (depending on where in Verona you are) and the ride will be about 45 minutes. Mostly because it stops a few times to get more people from other stations.
Verona is a beautiful town and my office is based from there, so if you have ANY questions regarding the town, transportation or homes, I will be happy to be of service.
I can be reached at 201-892-8978 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day.