Home Buying in Valley Oak>Question Details

Komala Valli, Home Buyer in Santa Clara County, CA

what are the best zip codes to move in Stockton?

Asked by Komala Valli, Santa Clara County, CA Tue Jun 22, 2010

Answers

3
It really depends on what best means to you--if you are not familiar with the areas, consider taking the time and exploring neighborhoods, look at everything that is important to you, then make your determination, where will your comfort level best be reached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 22, 2010
For myself personally it would be 95204. I currently live in 95203 (renting) and there's a lot of nice homes & streets in this zip code as well but you have to pick carefully as there are other areas not so nice. I personally feel west of Pacific / Madison is generally your best bet for this zip code. East of there it gets kind of nasty. If you are looking for a larger, newer home and can go up to $200k, check out what's available in 95206 once you get past the southern part of "downtown" and more into the planned community areas, there's some nice homes down that way.

If you are commuting for work, the area of 95203 I mentioned is very accessible to the highways and you won't get stuck in traffic getting there.
How about zip 95205?
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013