Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Nao,  in Detroit, MI

what are the best zip codes for investment? (Detroit)

Asked by Nao, Detroit, MI Wed Dec 10, 2008

What are your favorite zip codes for investment?

Answers

3
I can't say the best zip, but if I were looking to invest in Detroit I would consider Sherwood Forest, Palmer Woods, Rosedale Park, or University subdivisions. Also given Detroit's eminent rebirth, I would buy anything downtown, and on Jefferson west of Conners. There are a lot of cheap properties in the downtown area but buy fast, as Bedrock, owned by Quicken Loans, Cleveland Caviliers owners and others are buying whatever they can. Pay attention, if you blink Detroit will be much like Chicago. This is only my opinion.
I can answer- by far 48221 is the best.in Detroit -48203 is good too if it is west of woodward and north of 7 mile. I know of some good ones for sale.
Nao,

Federal and State laws prevent any real estate professional from providing answers to this question. This is the reason agents have been elusive on some of your previous questions as well.

http://www.fairhousinginmichigan.org/joomla/index.php?option…

I suggest looking at the PDF brochure availabe on the website above.