E, Other/Just Looking in Annapolis, MD

what are the best deals in downtown Annapolis, with central air and easy/reasonable parking. no fixer uppers

Asked by E, Annapolis, MD Mon Apr 27, 2009

I just sold a renovated two bedroom on Clay Street in Annapolis for a great price.

On June 8th, I will have an active 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome with water privileges, also on Clay Street. It
has been totally rehabbed with central air, cherry hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, washer/dryer and more! walking distance to downtown Annapolis and the Navy Stadium
125 Market St. has NEW everything, including central air and 9 parking spaces, which can be rented out and the owner gets $17,800 a year for the rental. Helps pay for the mortgage. e-mail me for a showing!

Pam Goldberg
City Gate Lane usually has the best value for your money in the historic district of Annapolis. They are 3 bedroom townhouses, brick exterior, central air, built in the 1980's and have off street community parking lots. Some have finished basements others do not. You can get a townhouse for less than the price of a condo at Acton's Landing located just around the corner.

They are kind of hidden, its an easy street to miss. Making them a hidden jewel in downtown Annapolis.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 10, 2009
I have a few .if you are interested please email me or call. thanks kathy
There are plenty of homes for sale in downtown Annapolis. What is your price range? Please let me know some more information so that I can custumize the search to your liking.
Web Reference: http://www.aniamiller.com
Go to http://www.homesdatabase.com. To do a property search downtown use zip codes 21401 and 21403. There are good deals in both zipcodes depending on your home buying budget. Homesdatabase is the public version of our MLS system. I can also do a search for you depending on your scenario and can be reached at sherrieweeks@aol.com