Home Buying in Danvers>Question Details

Buyerboy, Home Buyer in Ridgefield, CT

what are some of the upscale/high end areas in and around an hour from Boston? Looking for a place where there is a nice downtown, close to shopping

Asked by Buyerboy, Ridgefield, CT Wed Sep 1, 2010

and conveinences but also where a buyer can get nice private land....does such a place exist? Not just the country atmosphere but the upscale combination as well?

Answers

2
There are a lot of Historic, yet private towns in Western Mass as well. It is about and hour and a half from Boston. You should vist the places you are considering living in. I hope you find that perfect place.
While I can't recommend specific neighborhoods (it's called "steering" and is illegal) I can direct you to a site where you can check up the demographics of a community-median family income, etc.

http://www.city-data.com

If you need any further assistance I am licensed in CT and MA , my email is elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com