Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

Titania S. N…, Home Buyer in Eastpointe, MI

what are some cities in California that will allow me to get to work within 25-45 minutes in California to 800 ocean blvd long beach?

Asked by Titania S. Newman, Eastpointe, MI Sun Mar 30, 2014

Answers

7
Which California cities are you talking about?
Titania,
There are a number of communities within Long Beach that offer great options with a short commute. Nearby are also Signal Hill, Lakewood, Cerritos, Cypress, San Pedro, Cypress, Los Alamitos, Rossmoor, and Seal Beach. A lot depends on what type of housing you're seeking and what your price range is.

Our team specializes in all those areas and would be happy to help you explore which would work best for you. Please feel free to give us a call at 562-896-2456 or check out our website.

Shannon Jones
Web Reference: http://www.ShowMeHome.com
My colleagues here have given you specifics on the various cities in which you could live for a tolerable commute to downtown Long Beach, but why not live in Long Beach?

There is a good bus system, as well as the Blue Line metro system and an Aqualink to consider. There is affordable housing within the city limits, as well as culture, great dining, night life and the beach. Something for everyone in Long Beach.

If you'd like information on specific areas, please send me a message or give me a call.

Katie Larson, Realtor
Keller Williams Pacific Estates
562.673.5335
Read my blog on Long Beach: http://katieonlongbeach.blogspot.com
Hello Titania,

Here are some cities you can get to in 25 to 45 mins if 800 Coean Blvd is your destination:

Lakewood
Cypress
Los Alamitos
Seal Beach
Cerritos
Artesia
Bellflower
Garden Grove

You can travel surface streets. Spring, Long Beach Blvd, Lakewood Blvd. PCH, Willow, Studebaker, and 2nd street are some main streets that will lead you to the cities listed above.

You can also take our fwys but traffic can be very busy making a 20 min drive turn into a 45min drive real fast.

Sounds lime you are ready to call California home, I wish you the very best on your move and new job.

The sunshine awaits.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Seal Beach CA
714-293-1151
Hello Titania, The best way to answer your question is that in order to get to work with 25-45 minutes from 800 Ocean Blvd. is to stay within a 25 mile radius of this part of Long Beach. Unless you work the grave yard shift then that radius can go up to 35 miles. The disadvantage you have from this specific address is that you will loose time from getting from your location to one of the primary freeways to get you to work. Yes you will travel north on the 710 freeway but then need to hit the 405 or the 91 to get to the other cities you could work in.
Long Beach is bigger than most people realize. The neighboring cities would be Paramount, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cypress, Loa Alamitos, Hawaiian Gardens, Signal Hill, San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City, Torrance, Lomita, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, La Palma, Cerritos and Westminster. If you need some help, please let me know.
Feel free to check out my profile on Trulia. This will give you a feel for the level of service that I provide.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
You are going to either have to be in Long beach or a direct neighboring city. If you go more than one city over your commute will be longer than 45 minutes. Just send me an email if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com