Home Buying in Aurora>Question Details

Courtney, Home Buyer in Bolingbrook, IL

what are nice places to live in aurora, il?

Asked by Courtney, Bolingbrook, IL Sat Mar 3, 2012

Answers

5
I live in Aurora and there are a lot of nice places to live just like most every large city. However, to direct you to one area over another area would be illegal as a Realtor. However, if you are serious about wanting to live in Aurora and purchase a home in Aurora, I would be happy to talk to you or even meet with you and drive you around Aurora and let you decide what you think is nice or not nice. Many of your questions can also be answered by looking at school reports, police reports, demographic information, etc which I would be happy to provide for you. Most people are interested in these factors as well as proximity to interstate access, shopping, restaurants and parks.
If I can help, let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.CluckGroup.net
Besides the fact that as agents we cannot make comments on good bad ugly when it comes to towns and neighborhoods for the simple reason that any kind of comment that could be perceived as STEERING is against the law. But by the way, WHAT IS NICE.....
REMEMBER WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND TO BE NICE, MAY NOT BE NICE FOR SOMEONE ELSE OR VICE VERSA.

This understanding or an area, town or neighborhood is a very personal one, and you should explore it on your own in the best way possible, any information you can get on the internet, search! and yes visit the area you intend to buy and live in then you can judge if it fits you needs.
If and when you are serious about buying a home, work with an experienced Realtor, a buyers agent who will protect your interests through the entire buying process up to the successful closing. That agent will
be able to direct you to the sites where you get add. information you require, and also show you where the
schools, hospital, shopping etc. is located.

Good luck to you..
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and northern Illinois / North Shore Expert
I was out in Chicago a few years ago and stayed with a friend in Batavia and I really love that area however I can't say that you would feel the same. If I was you I would take a trip to the Aurora area and see for yourself.
Laws prohibit licensed Realtors from giving those kind of opinions. You'll need to make those decisions on your own using school reports, crime information, driving through the area, etc....

If you would like to know how neighborhoods stack up to each other using property value information please don't hesitate to contact me.

EricHall@RealtyExecutives.com
Please visit my Website http://www.danfirks.com and you will get redirected to neighborhood directory to help you find demographics of the area.

Questions please let me know

Dan Firks
Web Reference: http://www.danfirks.com