herrerajuana…, Home Buyer in Los Lunas, NM

what are my options in buying a home if i dont have credit ?

Asked by herrerajuana17, Los Lunas, NM Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

2
Harriett Taylor’s answer
Good morning Juana,

What a great question. One others are afraid to ask. In fact you may already have credit that you are not aware of. Utility bills, cell phone bills, rent, etc. can all be considered credit.

It is fortunate you are not locked in to just one way to finance a home should you actually not have any credit in your name. Again, building a credit file with the above items and applying for a mortgage or working with owner financing where the owner of the property will let you make payments to him or her without going through a mortgage company. This is called a real estate contract or REC.

I work with a couple of fantastic local lenders who have helped everyone I have sent their way. They will take a strong look at your particular situation and give you excellent guidance. If a mortgage is not a option we can work with, I will search out properties that the sellers will consider an REC.

Give me a try. I believe you will like what I can and will do for you.

Harriett J. Taylor
Exit Altura Realty
601 Main Street
Los Lunas, NM 87031
505-450-8690-Mobile
505-866-6266-Office

If you don't have a credit score, you could easily build credit or use alternative forms of credit. You may have a lot of options. The key is, getting connected with the right team to get you going in the right direction.

Get I touch with me, I'd be happy to help.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com