Home Buying in Whiting>Question Details

Linda Bedros…, Home Buyer in Whiting, NJ

what are monthly taxes /maintenence for 2bedroom 1 bath in crestwood village also what other utilities are required with an average cost Thanks?

Asked by Linda Bedrosian, Whiting, NJ Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

3
Deborah Madey’s answer
There are 7 villages that comprise Crestwood. Villages 1-4 are coops, and the taxes and maintenance will be combined for one monthly payment and that is paid to the association for the respective village. Vilages 5-7 are deeded property and the monthly payment to the association is for dues only. Taxes are either paid directly to the municipality, or can be part of a monthly house payment if there is a loan on the property. The taxes and the monthly association fees vary by village and model. If you know which models you are considering, an answer can be provided.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
Hi Linda,

Deborah gave a great answer for the set-up of the Crestwoods. If you need a utility budget breakdown for annual residents, I can get you them for 1 bedroom or two bedroom units. good luck in the crestwoods !
WHich Crestwood Village are you interested in ? I would be happy to get you that specific to the development of your choosing.

Helen Cocuzza
Realtor Associate
(732) 232-1614
Hcocuzza@glorianilson.com
I am interested in village 2.dam0502@aol.com
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013