Home Buying in Suisun City>Question Details

Luisa Lopez, Home Buyer in Suisun City, CA

what are good loans for a first time buyer with semi good credit and how much would i need to put down?

Asked by Luisa Lopez, Suisun City, CA Tue Nov 20, 2012

Answers

4
Direct answer from a lender:

If your credit scores are a minimum of 640 (which I would consider semi good), then you would be a candidate for FHA financing.

FHA requires as little as 3.5% down payment.

As a first time home buyer, you may eligible for first time home buyer down payment (CHDP) assistance program. There are income limits for each county. The income limit in Solano County for that program is $95,040 per year for a household of 2 people.

You may emaiil me direct at: cgravelle@diversifiedmg.com for more information.
Hi Luisa,

You can call me at 707-65-4764 and I will provide you with information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Olga Cisneros
Re/Max Gold
Hi Luisa,

As Ron already stated, it is difficult to answer this for you without more information. There are many different types of loans available - some you may qualify for and some not.

But as a general rule, I always suggest to my buyers to find a lender who has been in the business for a long time. Make sure that you have a good feel for the person you will be working with and ask lots of questions. A 30 year fixed rate is usually your best bet, but again, it depends on what your future plans are. A good loan officer should be able to help you through this process.

If you need help finding one, I would suggest that you start with a Realtor® and ask them who they like. Real estate agents are a valuable source of information and usually know people that they trust and have worked with for years.
To vague: Too many variables:
Contact Dominic Silvestri at 925-268-4984 for Pre-Approval.
You need to know what you are qualified for and therefore how much the Down Payment would be;
only but going this route can you determine. No one could tell you like this, with this much information.

Good luck and may God bless