Curious, Home Buyer in North Bethesda, MD

what are best condo building in North Bethesda? (in terms of value)

Asked by Curious, North Bethesda, MD Sun Jan 16, 2011

Answers

7
It really depends if you are looking for a high rise or low rise / garden style condo. There are many great buildings or communities with excellent return on investment. The area is appreciating rapidly especially with the new Pike and Rose and the upcoming White Flint re-development. I am the number 1 agent in North Bethesda (of all companies) and I will be happy to discuss the various communities with you. Thanks! Nurit 301-346-5252
I highly recommend Tuckerman Station condo community as its very well managed, construction is superior (you never hear the neighbors above for example), is close to shopping district and one can walk to metro station. Its like a hidden gem in the region. http://www.trulia.com/property/3135210511-5700-Brewer-House-…
Since most projects in this area are well managed, value (low price for square footage) usually comes at the expense of something else. Often projects which are more difficult to finance, due to higher renter concentrations, commercial space, developer control and other elements, are cheaper because they are harder to finance. For instance, the Willoughby in Friendship Heights is a great project that is on many lenders' declined list. If you can make a larger down payment (such as 20 or 25% of the sales price) you can easily obtain financing without a problem. There are several other non-approved condos that are in that area which may represent a value in this respect.
This really depends on what is important to you... Do you need to be near the metro station? Do you need to be walking distance to a grocery store? Is a fitness room, or a pool important? Once you have decided what it is you need and want, an agent can help you identify the building that may be right for you. I'd be happy to help you identify your needs and wants.
It depends on what you are looking for. There are a number of good buildings in the area, but it depends on what type of amenities, location, size, etc you are looking for. If you want more information about the area feel free to drop me an email and I can send you some info on current listings in the area

If you are asking about investint in that area, I can think of a few. I live in North Bethesda and know the area well. Give me a call to schedule a meeting and discuss your options.

240-281-0232
That is a hard question to answer because value is always in the eye of the beholder! Is it important to be near the metro or do you prefer a high rise as distinguished from a mid rise or low rise. I am sure that each person that you asked would have a different set of answers to these types of questions, so that value is different for each person. I would be glad to do an analysis of buildings in the North Bethesda area that you are interested in and we could discuss the relative strengths of each one so that you can buy a home int he building that is best for you. Please feel free to give me a call at 240-401-5577 at your convenience. I have worked in the Bethesda real estate market for over 20 years, so I am sure that I will have useful information for you.