Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

John, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

what are Boca Raton exclusive neighborhood for homes between 1and 5 million?

Asked by John, Miami Beach, FL Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

19
Jennifer Susanne Sommers’ answer
Dear John,
It's my absolute pleasure to assist you. I hope my lists will assist you.
Boca Raton and Palm Beach County is renowned worldwide for its luxury and exclusivity. It is a city of showcase estates designed by world famous architects, perfectly manicured lawns, extravagant gardens and broad streets lined with majestic palm trees.

Here one can find some of the best shops, restaurants, and hotels. Boca Raton provides close, convenient access to the business centers of Downtown Miami, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. This combination of prestige and centrality has made Boca Raton the obvious choice for many top executives in various industries.

Exclusive Estates- To view any of these neighborhoods, please check out:
http://www.agentboca.com/luxury-estates-and-luxury-condominu…

Fieldbrook Estates
Le Lac
Le Rivage
Les Jardins
Old Floresta
Royal Palm Yacht Club
St. Andrews Country Club
The Sanctuary

Always a pleasure to assist,
Jen Sommers
Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
John-
I'm not sure you've been helped yet but it is very hard to snap reply to your question.
There is a bunch of important questions one have to ask you first. Are a boater? do you need water view ?Do you play golf or tennis ? and so forth...
A Neighborhood as exclusive as it can be is always define by your personal expectation.
Don't hesitate to shoot me a private e-mail @ Gillesdalco@gmail.com to let me know yours.
Gilles
Realty Associates
(561) 479-7672
Hi John,
Beside the several Country /clubs and equity memberships mentioned if you dont need those ammenities there are many great homes on the Innercoastal and intracoastal connecting waterways with ocean access as well. Be happy to assist just get in touch to discuss your needs and I will send you some properties to view. There are also homes in Yaacht communities in East Boca.

Russ Greenberg, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
(561) 445-8782 -direct
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Rosane Faria
561-674.7257
rosanefaria.keyes.com
rosanehomeusa@gmail.com
at Broken Sound its a beautifull homes, please contact me for appoitment
at 561-674.7257. our send me your email I will send more beautiful homes with
excelentes price at market now.
thanks,
John,

From Azura, which is a Toll Brothers community to Woodfield Hunt Club, which is a neighborhood in Woodflied Country Club you have a multitude of options. We have 348 single family homes listed in Boca Raton with list price between $1M and $5M as of this morning. So much has to do with your definition of "exclusive" and what your perfect home looks like.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can assist you in clearly defining your goals paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
John,

we have very nice communities in Boca Raton in this range price. I need to know more details to find a property that meet your need.
Send an email and I will be glade to send you some options.

Gloria Pradines
Realty Associates
gaprealtor@gmail.com
561-305-2342
That is somewhat a price range spread from one million to five milliom, you are thinking about.

Call me at the number below, so we can discuss your needs.

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com
East boca on the water. also lighthouse point is beautiful!!!

Rosalie Klein
Signature international real estate,Llc
561-504-8282
http://www.signatureflorida.com
John,

Please send me an email with your email address to sapsdeals@gmail.com and I will set you up on an automated MLS search based on your criteria. This will give you an up to the minute update on every new listing.

Paul Saperstein
Re/Max Advantage Plus
Real Estate Broker-Associate
Direct Line 561-251-5296
Toll Free 1-888-363-5910
Fax 561-455-9884
sapsdeals@gmail.com
http://www.paulsaperstein.com

DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT ME!

Please click on this link to view a 45 second personal introduction video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwoJTyNldLw

Please click on this link to view Newsletter Housing Trends eNewsletter: http://paulsaperstein.housingtrendsenewsletter.com
Hi John,
As you can see there are quite a few communities to choose from. I am sure all of the realtors that answered you are quite capable of helping you. Please call a few of us to discuss what you are looking for and then pick one to work with. I wish you the best on your search for your new home. Please feel free to contact me if you do have any questions.
Jim Plotkin
REMAX Complete Solutions
561-856-2880
jimmysellshomes@aol.com
http://www.jimplotkin.com
Polo Club, Broken Sound CC, St. Andrews CC and other gated golfing communities
Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club
Golden Harbour, Boca Marina, Palm Beach Farms, Woodfield CC, Les Jardins, Woodfield Hunt Club
Boca Grove, The Oaks, Boca Bay Colony, Boniellos Acres, Long Lake Estates, Walkers Cay
Boca Bath and Tennis, Fieldbrook, Bocaire CC, Sun & Surf, Azura, Spanish River Land, Boca Villas
Lake Rogers Isle, Por La Mar, Old Floresta, Seasons, The Preserve, The Sanctuary, Boca Keys

All of these communities have available properties right now.

May I show you some of them and find you "the home of your dreams," John?

Marilyn Jacobs
The "GO TO REALTOR" for southeast Florida
Jeffrey Ray & Associates, Palm Beach
561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Good evening John,
As you probably already saw by doing a quick search either here on Trulia or on other real estate websites, there are quite a few communities that fall into the price range that you indicated. It would be interesting to know what you are looking for (besides the price range) in order to answer your question in a more detailed way. Unless you are already working with a real estate agent, I would encourage you to get in touch with any of the other real estate professionals who already answered your question, and discuss with her/him your real estate needs.

Paolo Giacone
Realtor® e-PRO®
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
21301 Powerline Road, #106
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mobile : +1 (561) 542 7265
John, as others have posted the various neighborhoods in Boca , selecting which ones suit your lifestyle is the key.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss what community is right for you.
Lfsellsflorida@gmail.com
Posh Properties
5613065440
Hello John,

Boca Raton offers so many fantastic communities to choose from in that price range. Some of those communities have been mentioned below, however there are many more. Please feel free to contact me so we can narrow down the right neighborhood to meet your particular needs and desires. I look forward to serving your Real Estate needs.

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate
561-352-4576
Hi John,
I don't share my secrets publicly, however I have lived in the East Boca area for 15 years. I know all of the best places to live in that price range.Please feel free to email or call me

David

David Hunter
Realtor Associate

Douglas Elliman
561-400-1610 :mobile
444 E Palmetto Park Rd Suite B, Boca Raton Fl 33432
Dhunter@elliemanflorida.com/
http://www.ellimanflorida.com
Hi John,
We have country clubs, including St. Andrews, Woodfield, Broken Sound, and Boca West. Then some exclusive Boca neighborhoods include, Palm Beach Farms, Long Lake Estates, The Oaks, les Jardins, Golden Harbour, Boca Raton Raquet, Royal Palms and Boca Keys. I would be happy to help you with your search. Please feel free to contact me.
Caren Mostisser
561-306-2550
Hi John,

There are some great communities in East Boca close to the popular Mizner Park District. As far as which one is really right for you depends on what you are looking for. Is being waterfront and having ocean access important to you? Are you looking for a community with amenities or should the home have its own amenities separate from the community?

I am available to discuss the various options and locations with you. I live and work in the Boca Raton area.

Jonathan Lickstein
The K Company of Realtors
"Specializing in Luxury and Waterfront Properties and Estates from Pompano to Boca Raton"
954-232-5785
Jonathan@thekco.net
John, I know you are looking for Boca, but there's a lot of exciting new construction here in Doral in that price range.