Salim Aitche…, Home Buyer in 33544

what about Annual taxes in this area ? HOA ..etc

Asked by Salim Aitcheikh, 33544 Fri Feb 3, 2012

Answers

4
You can go to to the county tax record online to see what the current owner is paying for taxes. Keep in mind that Florida has exemptions, so some properties may have exemptions, others may not. What you pay for taxes may be different than what the current owner is paying.

Homeowner association fees are different for different communities. Connect with a Realtor and they can provide you with the information you are looking for.
The annual taxes depend on the area and the development that you are looking at. HOA expense also depends on if the HOA is in full force of operation or if their is a CDD still in place for a community. Once you have a specific community that you are looking at, I go over all of this in detail with my clients. Feel free to contact me at any time to further discuss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2014
Property taxes are based on the price you pay for your home and the millage rate for the area. Taxes tend to be lower in Pasco County than in Hillsborough or Pinellas. HOA fees differ from community to community. For more specific information, feel free to contact me.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Salim - Please provide more details so we can help!