modyprateek, Renter in Dunedin, FL

what FICO score do you need to qualify for the mortgage?

Asked by modyprateek, Dunedin, FL Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

1
We lenders use the middle score unless there are only two, then we use the lower of the two. We are licensed in FL, please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Best of Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Great question. I would say that although i am not a lender I have spoken to MANY lenders in this area and all have told me the same thing. If you want to buy a property always go to a few and find out which one works for you. They have also told me that the "old school" lenders such as banks are not a willing to give loans to buyers with "blemishes" on their credit. Your best friend in this matter is Google. With so many options out there this is the best place to start. Don't ever think you can't buy a home until you check with a professional. If they can't approve your mortgage they most certainly can tell you what you can do to improve your chances the next time you apply. Best of luck.
Flag Sat May 30, 2015