Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

t.opena, Home Buyer in New York, NY

wew are looking for a singel fam. home single detached.

Asked by t.opena, New York, NY Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

13
Where are you looking? If you haven't been pre-approved, that is where you need to start. Meet face-to-face with a Loan Officer and allow him/her to review your credit and all other necessary documentation.

I might be able to recommend a good Realtor to Leo you if I knew what area(s) you're looking into.

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
CALL ME AT

646-468-4072

JOANNA

HONEST AGENT
do you want rent or buy?
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.

Give me a call we can assist you with all your needs.
(914) 774-4231

http://desmondsmith.topproducerwebsite.com/buying.asp
What area are you looking to purchase? I work with some of the top realtors in the tri-state area and would be happy to recommend someone depending on where you are looking.
Contact your local real estate agent. If you need help and advice, you can reach me at 917-681-1102
call me at

646-468-4072

Joanna D

Your honest buyers agent
Please feel free to call me if you in any help to find a home.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-060

If you have already been pre approved for a mortgage, you may know your budget by now, and how much of house you can afford to buy, In addition you should take in consideration the mortgage monthly payments, the taxes, the closing costs and need to be financially prepared.
All of this will enable you to determine the size of the house, the ameneties, and the location.

Feel free to contact me,m it would be my pleasure to continue to guiding you in the right direction.

Yael Shanee
Exit Kingdom Realty, Forest Hills
917-705-3717
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore begin by visiting with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with, he/she will be your best guide. You can also check http://www.mlsli.com
for available area properties.
Where ? And for how much .. I would advise you to check with your bank to see how much your qualified for .. Than you would have a better picture of what you need ... If your not currently working with a agent you could feel free to contact me .....
There are quite a number of single family homes available for you to select from. However, it wsill be wise to sit with a realtor who can help you narrow to the point the kind of house you are l;ooking for and make the home buying process a success. I will be honored to work with you so we can put a plan into action. Please contact me. Thanks for you time.
Where? How Much? What price range? What borough? If you are looking in Queens, run a search on our website to see what prices are.

Jacques Ambron
Broker
Madeleine Realty Ltd.