Home Buying in Dyer>Question Details

Marty, Renter in Kelliher, MN

went though a divorce had to file bankruptcy and home was foreclose on. looking to purchase a home. looking for a lender.. HELP!

Asked by Marty, Kelliher, MN Mon Jan 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Dyer

Help the community by answering this question:


Christine McDaniel’s answer
Hi Marty,

I attached the link to a mortgage broker in St. John. Mike Forrest works with several banks and can shop around for the best loan. If you're looking to buy in Dyer, I'd love to be your buyer's agent if you need one.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 14, 2012
How long ago was the BK/foreclosure? Who got the home after the divorce?
send me an email - maybe I can help. David Mennen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Lake County > Dyer > Home Buying in Dyer > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer