Home Buying in Tyler>Question Details

Patty, Both Buyer and Seller in Tyler, TX

we want to sell our home in grand prairie and move to tyler (retire) with little or perferably no mortagage. do you help sell so we can buy?

Asked by Patty, Tyler, TX Sat Jun 4, 2011

Answers

4
Patty,
Just wondering where you are in the process of getting your property in Grand Prairie on the market?!
Do you have it on the market yet?
How can I help?
Sharon Brown
Coldwell Banker United
903-571-4572
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 17, 2011
Hi Patty,
Good questions - great goals!
Coldwell Banker United, with your approval, can refer you to a good agent in Grand Prairie.
In order to find a home in Tyler that you can purchase without a mortgage, you will need to establish the funds you have for purchasing. Once you know that, we can start looking for appropriate properties in the Tyler area.
What is you time frame for retiring to Tyler?
Feel free to contact me @ 903-571-4572
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 4, 2011
Hi Patty,
It would be to your benefit to find an agent in Grand Prairie that you feel comfortable with to sell your home there.
Tyler has much to offer and would make a great choice for you to retire to. If you would like for me to start searching for and sending you some homes that might be of interest to you, just let me know. Keller Williams has an office in that area and any of there agents would be more than happy to assist you in the sell of your home. If you have any more questions regarding your move to Tyler, I would love to help. Just let me know.
Carolyn Maas, Realtor
Keller Williams-Tyler
903-258-5720
cmaas@kw.com
I would be happy to assist you. I have a network of agents that specialize in your area and could refer you to one to assist you in the sale of your home.