Home Buying in Kenosha>Question Details

Robin Eckert, Home Buyer in Kenosha, WI

we want to move back to kenosha from mississippi,my husband is disabled and i will have to quit my job here to move so i will be unemployed

Asked by Robin Eckert, Kenosha, WI Mon Sep 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Best advise is to get a job lined up before you leave MS. Most mortgages require 30 days YTD income on a paystub from the new job before you can close on the new mortgage. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Mandy Fritsche, Prospect Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS# 557211
262-327-5700 Cell, 877-868-9198 Fax, mandy.fritsche@prospectmtg.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
Hi, Land-Quest Realty has rentals. We might be able to help you with a short term rental until you are able to secure employment and become qualified to purchase. Please call me at 262-658-1400
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
Call me and we can talk about it. I have great lenders that maybe able to help. 262 344 1147
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer