Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

bbaldevarona, Home Buyer in Keller, TX

we recently pre qualified they said my score is 680 wife score is 580 can anyone help we need to raise score so we can purchase another home

Asked by bbaldevarona, Keller, TX Mon May 6, 2013

we also want to sell our home but want to wait for a pre approval before making the decision

Answers

14
You might actually be able to qualify for a loan as is. I work with a lender who approves FICOs from 580 and up. Please contact me with the info. below let's discuss.

God bless,
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade
Associate Broker
817-808-7831mobile
817-886-0679direct
866-421-1042fax
http://allsprings.kwrealty.com
Licensed R.E. Broker in MA & TX
*Making dreams come true.
I can help you get the home you want now .
Just visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/

I have the Most Advanced Real Estate Search Platform

- Free
- Public Record Data
- Schools Data
- Business Data
- Recently Sold Homes
- Demographics
- Geocoded Polygons (counties, cities, neighborhoods, etc.)
- Property Values via AVM (Automated Valuation Model)

Through our innovative Lifestyle Search System, users can visually see the relational perspective between all things important in their real estate decision making process. Looking for a home within a quarter mile of a high school, a half mile of a coffee shop, and 2 miles from a grocery store? AATRealty can find you those homes.

Also, you should be So Lucky! Just visit my Buyers Page, you will be surprised. For a limited time, I am offering up to %70 of my commission as a rebate to the home buyers

TORANG NAZMI
☎ 972-897-5718
http://www.aatrealty.com/
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
The other advice here about looking for errors in your credit report, etc., are good.

However: You wife earned her credit score of 580. I don't know what she did or didn't do but--unless there are errors in the credit report--she's the responsible party. If she wants a higher credit score (beyond correcting any errors, and so on), she has to earn it. Just as you did. Pay the bills on time. Don't let credit balances get too high. That sort of thing.

You did it. Other people do it. She can do it.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hello, we help improve credit scores. Please take a moment to visit our website it is a little more than credit repair for the first time home buyer, but with her scores it looks like you need a little help.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit
Ex-Mortgage Broker of more than 10 years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Good Afternoon
Did you receive a copy of the credit reports? You should have three for you and three for your wife. If so did you see any errors in the reports? Erroneous information can be a major contributing factor to low credit scores and can be fixed. Legitimate recent items can not. There are a number of factors that can contribute to a credit score and no one can promise that they can raise your score with out knowing what is on the report. With the right help you can correct errors and take steps to improve your score going forward. Lenders are looking for a 620 score for FHA financing. While there are programs that provide for lower scores they often carry additional requirements which make them difficult for the very people they are supposed to help. I can not promise that we can raise your score overnight, But I will be happy to treat you honestly and to work with you today or if needs be 6 months from now to achieve your goals. Whomever you choose to help you I wish you the very best of luck!

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
Good morning bbaldevarona,

We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.
http://www.consumer-action.org/

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.
http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0058-credit-repair-how-…

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I work with a mortgage company that qualifies people with FICOs of 580 and up. If you need your wife's income for the purchase we can go that route. Please feel free to contact me with the info. below lets discuss. I live close to the Keller area as well. I'll be happy to serve you and your family in making your real estate dreams come true.

God bless,
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade
Associate Broker
817-808-7831mobile
817-886-0679direct
866-421-1042fax
http://allsprings.kwrealty.com
Licensed R.E. Broker in MA & TX
*Making dreams come true.
I'd be happy to help with the buying and selling of your homes. For the "raising score" need, MANY of my clients have had tremendous success with DeAnna Morgan with Benchmark Mtg, 817-944-8094 or DeAnna.Morgan@benchmark.us (this is a bit of a specialty if hers).

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
Sloan@brants.com
817-223-5435
Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, I also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible. Did you know your credit file may contain errors or other issues that are holding down your credit score? Instead of simply qualifying based on your current credit score, we’ll use our credit proofreading software to give your credit file a checkup and ensure your credit score is as strong as it can be.

Our technology can analyze how you use your credit cards and suggest slight changes that will strengthen your credit score. We can even detect and remove any errors in your credit file that have been working against your credit score. Our easy to follow, step by step plans can improve your credit health in as fast as 72 hours. Since healthier credit profiles often result in higher credit scores - we may be able to help you qualify for better rates and lower down payments. So before you apply for a mortgage loan, let us ensure you have the healthiest credit profile possible.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.
Take 3 minutes to view the attached video and make a decision as to whether or not you need my help http://www.availcoach.com/avail/

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
You are in luck! You don't have to go to Dallas, or even Grapevine. I live and work right here in the Keller area, and have been selling houses around here for 33 years. I not only can help you with your Real Estate needs, but I am also a Certified Instructor in Credit Repair. ~And the best news: It won't cost you anything!

That's right. I used to work for a company that did credit repair. I got all the training and kept the knowledge when they went out of business. Your scores are not that bad, and you SURE don't want to pay anyone to bring them up. I also work with a Keller-based loan officer who has the software to "hypothetically re-score" a credit report before you take any action, such as paying off old bills. There is never any reason to pay old debts unless it is going to improve your score so you can get approved for a loan!

Please feel free to call or write or text me at any time. I provide a free consultation where we will review your credit report, and analyze what really needs to be done. Our goal is to get you pre-apporved for the loan you need to purchase the house you want. Then we will set a timetable and move forward.

I'll guide you through the process and make sure there are no surprises.

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

Direct: RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
==========================
I can provide all resources needed to assist you in this matter. Please contact me at the following email:

dorothy.parker@c21bowman.com
The rest of my post didn't show up.....
Call me after you read the book at the above link.
Flag Mon May 6, 2013
Contact my office in the morning. I owned a credit repair company for 10 years and now a consultant to many families across the country. It typically takes approx. 60 -90 days clear credit.

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas