Franklinlake…, Home Buyer in Franklin Lakes, NJ

we're interested in buying a single family home in Franklin Lakes nj; what can we get for 500k - 600k?

Asked by Franklinlakeshomebuyer, Franklin Lakes, NJ Wed Nov 30, 2011

we are interested in buying a single family home in Franklin Lakes nj; what can we get for 500k - 600k? Would like 4 bdrms, 2bthrms, 2 car attached garage, pref. not on a busy street, a pool would be nice, but not required

Answers

11
While you certainly have a nice concise "wish list", it is really not realistic in Franklin Lakes unless you are willing to renovate or compromise on location. Franklin Lakes' prices start in that 500K-600K price range and easily top $1M for the kind of property you are looking for. I have one listing in Franklin Lakes asking $695K with great property (1.25 acres) but no pool and it does need some renovation. I would be happy to show it to you, give me a call!

I would suggest you broaden your search to some surrounding communities -- Bergen County has a number of them in that western/northern area that have great schools, lovely neighborhoods and a variety of commuting options to NYC. I would be happy to work with you!
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker Residential RE/Oradell
201-262-6600 office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 30, 2011
I can e-mail you what is available in Franklin Lakes. I am resident for 23 years in Franklin Lakes. This is my website: http://www.aaiazian.remax-NJ.com.
Dear Franklin Lakes Homebuyer,

There are some homes that are available in the area at similar price points and it probably would be a good idea if you are able to see what you can purchase for the dollars you can afford. If you would like I can send you off some properties to review and we can set something up for you to take a look. I can be reached at 201-259-5205 Suzanne Parisi, Century 21 Crest Real Estate.
I own a very spacious townhome in Franklin Lakes that has 3 large bedrooms, formal living and dining, an eat-in Kitchen, den plus a finished basement. Hardwood floors on the first floor, large 2nd floor skylighted loft, excellent storage, a large two car garage, private parking for up to 4 cars, newer roof, air-co, water heater and softener system, Bosch appliances, and a spacious deck are just a few items to consider. I plan to sell in the next couple of months and am looking for around $625K. Please call me on 713-993-6873 if you are interested.
Dear Prospective Client:

You have selected one of the most prestigious towns in Franklin Lakes, with excellent transportation to New York City and easy commute to several surrounding shopping malls, in addition to very fine local stores. I will welcome your call or email in order that we will be in a position to review your options. May I please have your telephone number and email address. Feel free to contact me on my cell: 201-637-3422. My email address is: plawler@ptd.net I will respond to you promptly.

Patricia J. Lawler
Broker Sales/Marketing
Re/Max Traditiions R.E.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Dear Home Buyer: Give me a call and lets see what we can do. I will sit down with you and go over the possibilities currently on the market and see if we can get close to what you desire to purchase and what work you would be willing to put into the home. We will also go over current loan programs and rates.

I have been in the business over 25 years in Bergen County, I have worked as an appraiser for the banks for a number of years also and I will do my best to "pull a rabbit out the hat for you".

Carolynn Monaco
Prominent Properties/Sothebys International Realty
201-639-5555 ask for Carolynn
well there are a total of 8 houses available within your price rance. Obviously they are smaller homes but several appear attractive from the photos. A couple are short sales which can mean you would have to be prepared to wait out the decision of the bank but that might be worth it. Couple will need some updating and you would have to be prepared to get the paint brush out
If you send me your email address I will send you the listings
Regards
Peter

Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker Residential RE/Oradell
201-262-6600 office
I would be more than happy to help you. I am a full time agent for Century 21 and an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR). I concentrate in the Morris, Bergen and Passaic areas so I am familiar with Franklin Lakes. In order to service you properly I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you concerning your needs and I would also like an email address so that I can send you off some properties that are a match for you and your family. I can be reached at 201-259-5205.
Regards, Suzanne
I will be happy to assist you in showing you what is available that fits your criteria this weekend. Please give me a call @ (201) 679-2857 and we can take a look at the homes!

Dan Brozyna
Weichert, Realtors
Top Producer, Top Sales, Top Lister
Multi-Million $ in 2011 Sales
http://www.NJHomesByDan.com
Web Reference: http://www.NJHomesByDan.com
Hi FranklinLakes,
I wish I had good news but the specs you are looking for in Franklin Lakes within your price point is just not going to happen. IF by chance we did find a property the condition will be poor.
May I ask whay you have selected Franklin Lakes? While it truly is a lovely town, I can find you a home in Bergen County with your specs. in other towns.
Towns with great school sysytems, a central business district, good commuting options reasonable taxes and a strong community atmosphere.
Contact me if you'd like to discuss the possibilities.
I would be happy to forward all available homes for sale in FL within your price point.
Just send your email address
Chris Gubb