Lb, Home Buyer in 76078

we put a offer in on a house and it went to a negotiater what are the chances that will get the house?

Asked by Lb, 76078 Tue Oct 20, 2009

Answers

5
It is either a short sale that does not yet have bank approval or prior to foreclosure. The negotiator will examine the offer to see if they will net what they feel is acceptable. They will also examine why the seller is possibly taking less for the home that they owe so this person will examine their financials and/or their letter of explanation why they can no longer afford the property. Many times very long and difficult process.
Never heard of an offer going to a negotiator either. Sounds like maybe a short sale or foreclosure.

Nina Miller
Century 21 Mike Bowman, INc.
I agree with other two agents comments.

Can you share more details?

Why would you go to a negotiater than a Realtor? What is their profession? Are they with bank? Attorney? Purchasing direct from seller?

Never heard of this term in Texas Real Estate .

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com
LB,

I'm with Catherine on this one. What type of home are you trying to purchase? Is it a short sale, foreclosure, etc.?

Jackie
lb

I would need more information in regards to what type of real estate you're trying to purchase. short sale, foreclosure, normal resale?