Home Buying in Ventura>Question Details

stella.moral…, Home Buyer in Ventura, CA

we pay 1800. a mo, is there any hope for us as first time buyer? 90's we paid 1765 and we prove we could

Asked by stella.morales88, Ventura, CA Fri Jul 6, 2012

We been told we cant afford in the past but really missed the boat in the late 90s when rent was 700.00 and went up tp 1750's... real estate agents said we couldnt afford it so we tried it to see if we could after that we were wondering why we didnt get in when we had the chance. We did own our own business but the write off made it different for agents i dont know somewhere went wrong

Answers

5
Go get prequalified first. Then you will know how much you can afford.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
One more thing as soon as we grow our customer wireless company we will try again, its moving~ thanks Barry you truly have great deals for starters just looked right now.
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
That was the part that never took place, we gave up looking but deep in my heart i know there is something for us. So right now my hubbie of 10 years for a company that he did well got laid off but still maintaining rent. for now we wait thanks Barry. Someday we will get a break :) God Bless
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
Just bought a 4 bedroom 2 bath with Taxes, Insurance and loan---$1,450 mo!
Depends how determined you are. My friend just got her house refied under an Obama program. They did not increase the length of her loan but are forcing her bank to charge her a monthly payment she can afford ! It is funny 'cuz the bank just jacked her up $150 per month. Now she's lowered down $300. She built her own home when she was told it was impossible in 2004. She got $140,000 loan from WAMU. If she can do it anyone can. KEEP TRYING AND DON'T GIVE UP!
First step to home ownership is to talk to a lender :) Call or email me and I can give you some names and numbers of great lender I work with.

Krisili

Krisili Ward | REALTOR®
Cell or Text 805-890-9899
DRE License #01822911

http://www.VenturaRealEstate.info | KrisiliJWard@aol.com

Ventura Property Shoppe Inc.
973 East Main St.
~DOWNTOWN VENTURA~
93001

Please be assured that I will provide your family & friends with first class service!

I'm never too busy for your referrals!
Stella,

Barry is correct. You need to speak with a lender first. I work with Chad Cockerell from Guild Mortgage. GIve him a call, contact info below. We work together to simplify the complex home buying process. Best of luck!

Chad Cockerell, Guild Mortgage
Phone
805-465-8938
Mobile
805-215-5511
Fax
805-465-8958
E-Mail
ccockerell@guildmortgage.net

Chris Chin
(805) 258-2870
chin.finance@gmail.com