Allison, Home Buyer in Wareham, MA

we need to get a no money down loan. he has good credit but mine is only 578 anyone know any good lenders. need to get a 160 to170 k loan for mortgage

Asked by Allison, Wareham, MA Thu Jan 26, 2012

Answers

3
There are 3 mortgage loan programs available in Massachusetts where you can buy a home for no money down - VA, USDA, and MassHousing. Whether or not you can qualify for a mortgage will depend on the lenders and their underwriting requirements.

VA - this is a mortgage program for military personnel, reservists, national guard, and veterans.

USDA - USDA offers a 100% mortgage program, but you, other applicant(s) on the mortgage and the property itself must all qualify for the program.

MassHousing - this mortgage program is offered through various banks and lending institutions in Massachusetts through MassHousing's Affordable Advantage program.

If you would like recommendation(s) and mortgage lender(s) and/or broker(s), please contact me and I will be more than happy to help.
Web Reference: http://www.LewCorcoran.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
I'd speak to the local banks in the area you are buying in. They may have some programs that are targeted to local purchasers.
Allison,

I'd be glad to speak with you. You can call me at 603-380-3798. I can help figure out any options.

Scott McCauley