Home Buying in Fullerton>Question Details

Mary Arellano…, Both Buyer and Seller in Shafter, CA

we look for a home /condo at Fullerton area we have $29,000 for down but our credit is fair we need it before September 20 2013

Asked by Mary Arellano Garza, Shafter, CA Sun Aug 18, 2013

also Santa Ana area...

Answers

10

I would be happy to help you find a property in this area.

The first step is to contact any bank or mortgage broker to get pre-approved for a loan so you can see how much you can afford. This is also important to prove to sellers in writing that you will be able to get a loan, in order to get your offer accepted.

After you are pre-approved, you should contact a real estate agent to help you find the homes that are currently available. I would be happy to refer to you a few good mortgage brokers and also help you start searching for your home!

Please feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions or concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Hi there,
You are buying in Orange County, so I can offer you our Wish program. our bank will give you $15000,00 to add to your $20K to spend towards the Down payment and the cost of the transaction.
This is a Silent 2nd loan, and, there will be no Interest nor payment required and if you keep staying in your home for the next 5 years, will be forgiven, Free money.
I am working for a small community Bank in Costa Mesa.
Please call me or email me if you are interested to learn more about this fantastic program and it's easy qualifying process.

Kavoos Tavakoli
(949)232-4002
HI
We can do conventional loan or FHA for less than 20 percent of down payment on condo purchase as long as you are qualified buyer.
Please kindly send me your email address so I can forward active listings to you.
I can do prequal if you can provide the followings:
1) the most updated bank statements in all pages -- all large deposit greater than $1000 need sources of funds
2) the most updated paystubs
3) the most updated 2012 & 2011 w-2
4) the most updated 2012 & 2011 1040 forms (federal only)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you very much.
Debra
Manny Realty
626-388-7080 cell
626-410-1165 fax
debrajufinance@gmail.com
In today's market there are a lot of offers on all the good listings. We have a closing guarantee that will help you get your offers accepted.

We also guarantee to close on time or in 21 days.

So we most likely are the lender for you.

Give me a call and I can explain it to you in further detail or have your agent call me.

Rich Little field
949-2971207
Tri-Emerald Financial
NMLS 287206
Yes, this can be done, but you should probably speak with a mortgage professional. Call me at your earliest convenience to get you started. After owning 3 mortgage companies, I can steer you in the right direction.

Lisa Glogow
Carrington Real Estate Services, Inc
949-306.4533
Yes, that could possibly work, depending on the price of the condo. I think the first step is to speak with a qualified mortgage professional.

Please contact me so I can direct you in the right direction. There are so many loan programs available that we may find one that fits your needs.

Lisa Glogow
Carrington Residential
949-306.4533
Hello

You can call or email me and I can provide you with more information for a lender, about payments, and the homes that are valuable in your price range
Talking with a lender is key so you are comfortable with the payment for x amount of price for a home

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hey There Yellowsand1964. Shafter, CA! I lived and worked in Bakersfield for years, you'll definitely enjoy your move to OC, just as I did 15 years ago.

Sign onto my website, http://brian4homes.listingbook.com

I will set up a search engine designed and tailored especially for you.
you'll see everything that is available to you, not just what an agent wants you to see.

I am currently working with many downpayment and closing cost assistance programs, as well as, an Orange County tax credit program that can save you thousands of dollars per year for the life of your loan.

Contact me, and I can fill you in on all the particulars.

Brian Masek, Realtor
Star Real Estate

Orange County Residential Real Estate Specialist
I can get you started by pre-approving you for a purchase loan. That way you will be able to move on the house you want and you know what is in your budget. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Yellowsand19,

I can send you some homes to look at and also connect you with my lender. Please go to my website thehomsteam.com or call me.

Joe Homs Realtor
949-625-4533
Web Reference: http://Thehomsteam.com