pnbwhite99, Renter in Levittown, PA

we live in Florida and plan to move to PA in march because my daughter is pregnant and living in Levittown PA, My husband and I bothe work at Walmart.

Asked by pnbwhite99, Levittown, PA Tue Oct 23, 2012

Answers

12
Hi, Just checking in to see if you have secured a home yet. I have a move in ready home in Appletree that has been newly remodeled and is priced right. It has not even been listed yet but will be ready by March 1. It would be perfect for you as the upstairs was remodeled with a master suite with tons of closet space, new bathroom and laundry. The main floor has two extra bedrooms that could be used for your new grandchild when they come to visit or sleep over. You could rent it as of March 1 while waiting for the settlement. I am a local realtor and know the best deals in the area. Contact me through Keller Williams Real Estate, KW.com. I would be happy to help you!
Hi, not sure what your looking for but look @ this MLS, its a end property, model is called a levittowner. MLS# 6092248
Congratulations on your coming grandchild! There's nothing better than being tight with your family....and I'll be happy to find you the closest and best home to make that possible. Levittown is a very large area and has many "sections". Do you have plans to come north? I'll take you on a tour of the areas so you can decide which one it best for you. Again, Congratulations! Peg 215-869-7871
I'm not a real estate broker but I have a house for sale in Levittown. 3 BR/1 Bath and reasonably priced ($1894,900) because it is an original Levittown house that has not been extensively renovated. Original owner and well maintained through the years, we just provided a new carpet and paint scheme and we are ready for someone to move in and love it like we did while our parents were living. Please check it out and contact our Realtor, Holly Davis, at 267.879.8562 or by email at hollydavis247re@aol.com if you are interested.
What is the sale price currently you have it written as 1 mil 894 thousand and 900 dollars????
Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi, I am Holly Davis and I would love to assist you. This home is a beautiful home as mentioned above and is very well maintained. Please feel free to contact me. at the above number.
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hello PNBWhite99,

Is there a question that you would like to ask. Please feel free to call me at 267 992 7276.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Congrats on the baby! I have a newborn myself!

I would love to help you find a home in Levittown. You can set up a reoccuring search on my website to be alerted to new properties as they hit the market. The link is http://www.kimberlyrock.com
Web Reference: http://www.kimberlyrock.com
Hi, I am a realtor with Weichert in Yardley, PA. I actually was born in Levittown, PA and live in Levittown, PA so I am very familiar with the tax structures of each section as well as the school districts. I would love to speak with you further about what you are looking for and to help you determine your buying power to help you find the perfect home so you can be close to your grand child.

My name is Holly Davis, Realtor for Weichert in Yardley and I can be reached at 267.879.8562 or by email at hollydavis247re@aol.com

Best of luck and I'm here for you.

Holly
If you are interested in buying in the Levittown area,please let me know the type of house you would like to buy and the price range that fits your budget. Levittown is a developement that covers 4 municipalities. If you have a preference as to what township you prefer, that will help also.
My contact number is 215-547-5200. My email is bob@millracerealtyhomes.com.
Thankyou for contacting me.

C. Michael Manzo
Broker
What are the 4 municipalities of Levittown? We're thinking of moving around Croydon or the Bristol area w/in the maybe the next 6 months. Are there other homes beside the old "Levittowners" (with the fireplace separating the kitchen and living rooms areas) We really don't care for those. Also, What are some of the nice areas in Bristol? Are there any priced around $150,000
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013
I moved from Valrico Florida to PA to be closer with family also. It was the best decision my husband and I every made. I will be happy to send you homes that meet your criteria and set you up with a mortgage person to show you your options. Just give me a call or email me so I can assist you better.

Hope to hear from you Soon,
Lisa Barnett
Keller Williams Real Estate
215-939-2374
lbarnett@kw.com
lisab.yourkwagent.com
Chuck Bernard assoc broker at Keller Williams in Langhore Pa
As a full time Realtor in the Levittown area I will make sure your 100% happy with your housing needs.
Please visity website, bucksrealestate.com
2672421369
I am a lifelong Levittown resident and would be happy to help you. Levitown is split into 3 townships and the prices reflect what township you want to live in. Please call me (267-968-8320) so we can take about what area would be best for you.

Thanks, John Krapf
Real Living Ramagli Real Estate
I live and work in Levittown, and would love to help!
Please feel free to browse my site, and contact me.
Take care,
Leah