Home Buying in New Lexington>Question Details

Dungeemike, Home Buyer in New Lexington, OH

we just got married and want to buy a home in newlexington area how do we get started

Asked by Dungeemike, New Lexington, OH Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

5
I have a beautiful brick home in New Lexington for sale. 4 bedroom, 1 and a half bath, tile roof, 2 car garage, new gas furnace and central air. Original woodwork intact, hardwood floors. House is on a corner lot in a very nice neighborhood. I can be reached at 740-607-8916.
Hi:
I am a Mortgage Banker located in New Lexington, Ohio. PLEASE give me a call and I will schedule
an appointment with you.

THANKS!

Steve Coffman
Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
2465 Panther Drive N.E.
New Lexington, Ohio 43764
Phone: 740-342-4188
SCoffman@LHFinancial.com
Your first step should be to speak to a mortgage officer. They can tell you what amount of mortgage you qualify for. Also after looking at the numbers, you can see where you are comfortable.
Hello Dungeemike!

Congratulations on your marriage! We have several nice homes in the area for you to look at. Feel free to call me at (740) 621-0555 or email is sealsjeremy@gmail. I am a realtor with Sayre and McMillan Real Estate, here in New Lexington.

I will personally walk you through the process. Hope to talk with you soon!

Jeremy Seals
If pirchsing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore visit with any licensed loan officer to determine qualification; also choose an agent to work with...