Home Buying in Loveland>Question Details

kjohnson, Home Buyer in Loveland, CO

we have been looking at a house in loveland colorado with a red door. the house is no longer listed and i would like to know if it is still for sell?

Asked by kjohnson, Loveland, CO Wed Oct 10, 2012

Answers

3
Can you give any more information? I'm sure one of us can find it for you, if there's some more information. From September 1 of this year to now, we've had 143 homes in Loveland that were pulled off the market for either Expired or Withdrawn. There were 192 homes sold in the same timeframe.

Feel free to e-mail me at sean@HawaiianShirtGuy.com for more information.
Address would be super helpful, or at least a street name. Also, this is a perfect example of why you should be working with a Realtor as a Buyer's Agent. We can create a search in the MLS for you. You can safe your "favorites" and keep track of the status of them. And...the listings on Trulia aren't the most up to date. I often get inquiries from folks about a property they saw on Trulia, and it's either under contract, or sold weeks or months ago. Another reason to have an agent working for you. I'm happy to assist!

Sally
http://www.sallygrenier.com/
Where is it? What street? Price range? I can look it up if you want 970-310-9234