Home Buying in Columbus>Question Details

Ficatier, Renter in Columbus, OH

we have a low credit score is it possible to get preapproval with a cosigner

Asked by Ficatier, Columbus, OH Tue Aug 7, 2012

I work daily with tons of great lenders that would be willing to work with you to see your best options. Please feel free to contact me and get the information:
Clint Rossman
A-List Realty

We have a program that offers the ability to purchase with a 580 credit score. We also offer free credit repair/building to help get you to 580 if you're not there yet. This is program would allow you to build a brand new home built to your tastes.

Call me for details 496-7700
Good morning! We can put together a plan to get you in line to buy!
If you could go ahead and fill out our quick app online: http://www.lenderohio.com
I am looking forward to working with you!
Warmest Regards,

Jodi McCoy Vermillion
(NMLS # 227336) (LO.021770.001)
A Full Service Mortgage Banker
735 Ceramic Place, Suite 220
Westerville, Ohio 43081
DIRECT: 614/212-6929
Cell: 614/206-1687
Fax: 614/300-2955
Loan Officer Assistant/Processor (Kristin): 614/212-6916
203K Coordinator (Tammy): 614/212-6954
Email: jodi@concordmg.com
Website: http://www.lenderohio.com
To Apply On-Line Click Here: http://www.lenderohio.com

My business is based on referrals. If you know anyone who might be purchasing or refinancing a home, I would be happy to help. Any referral would be greatly appreciated.

Electronic Privacy Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is or may be covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this nature. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. It is the Company’s policy that e-mails are intended and should be used for business purposes only.
No because anyone on the loan has to qualify. How low is low? Have you talked to a lender to get prequalified? Sometimes they can identify a few things you can do (like pay down, or pay off some debts) and do a rapid re-score. Good luck!