puppy133771, Home Buyer in Saint Augustine, FL

we are thinking about moving to st augustine and near by areas looking for 1/2 to 1 acre land with house and want to know the commuities that are good

Asked by puppy133771, Saint Augustine, FL Wed Jan 23, 2013

looking to spend around $100.000 to 125.000 we loved it when we went in oct. any ideas??????

Answers

8
Thanks for registering on my website! I hope you are finding it easy to navigate? I've gone ahead and sent you a private email. I will certainly send you some current listings in the Shores. I can also help assist in placing you with our company in NC to help sell your home there. In the meantime, I went ahead and sent you some current St. Augustine listings narrowing down exactly what you are looking for and you will continue to receive updates on a weekly basis!

Julia Almstead, Realtor
Prudential Network Realty
Yes can you email me homes in St. tAugustine Shores, . We are planning to put our home on the market in oct 2014 in NC. DO you ever get people wanting Homes in NC? We are50 miles from Asheville. See the mountains from where we are......thanks Are this point we are looking online and June 2014 will come to look at homes. researching area's by races, crime etc.now
Send me your email and I'll send the information you requested.
Will
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Saint Augustine Shores sounds like a possible fit. Great area for a couple looking to reitre. Right near Publix and other shopping and just a couple miles from Downtown and the Beach. The lots are typically about 1/4 acre but some are larger depending on the location of the home within the community. I have lived in Saint Augustine for over 25 years and would be happy to assist. Feel free to email at Willbr3@yahoo.com.

Will Russell
Sales Associate
Endless Summer Realty
willbr3@yahoo.com
yes can you email me homes in that area. do you think those prices will go up in 2014-2015 ? we have to sell our house oct 2014. do you ever get people wanting to move to NC????
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Flagler Estates is located in Hastings. This area is about a 30 minute drive to St. Augustine. The area offers some good values on 1acre lots with manufactured homes. The zip code for the area is 32145.
The closer you get to St. Augustine the home prices will reflect that. There are still opportunities to find short sales closer to St. Augustine in the price range you are thinking about but probably will not have the acreage you are looking for. When will you be visiting St. Augustine again?

ALicia Rocawich, Realtor
Prudential Network Realty
alicia.rocawich@prunet.com
that is great but, the races of the people were not good for us. sorry. i looked up the demografics on that zip code. Also, there are no stores like publix, or hospital close by, or malls, we were there Oct 2012. Thanks for your help we are coming back in 2014 when we put our house on the market. in NC. where we have 1.16 acre and do'nt like the state...but we do have a house not a manufactured . which is ok...
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
LOOKING FOR A 2-3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOUSE ON AT LEAST 1-1/2 ACRE ,BUT WE ARENT LOOKING TO MOVE TILL 2014. WE WILL THEN PUT HOUSE ON MARKET. WE DONT WANT TO GO OVER $125.000. MANUFACTURE D HOMES ARE OK, BUT NOT MOBILE'SHOMES !!! NEAR STORES AND HOSPITALS. 55 RETIREMENT HOMES BUT WITH THAT PROPERTY AND ALSO CAN HAVE TWO DOGS AND 2 INSIDE CATS....... IN GOOD AREA'S OF ST AUGUSTINE FLA. AT THIS POINT WE ARE RESEARCHING SINCE WE NEED TO RETIRE 2014...... THANKS FOR ANY HELP... NO LOW LIFE AREA;S!!!!!!!PLEASE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ZIP CODES" WOULD HELP A LOT. THANKS
NO HOA MAYBE AT THIS POINT... IF WE HAVE TOO.
THAT WAS FOR ST AUGUSTINE FL NOT HUDSON FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THAT MESSAGE ABOVE
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Helllo, and thank you for the question. Just a few more questions to help me narrow down a search for you.Are you looking for a Stick Built or Manufactured home? Also, are you looking to be located in central St. Augustine or do you mind to be a bit out of city, say about 20 minutes ? When do you think you may be moving to ST.Augustine? Also visit my website at arocawich.prudentialnetworkrealty.com. You can see everything that is available for Sale in St, Augustine and the surrounding areas. My website also will give you some powerful information that you will find helpful. I look forward to your reply.
.

Alicia Rocawich, Realtor
Prudential Network Realty
904-718-3426
Hi Elizabeth,

I am a local Realtor with Prudential Network Realty who can help assist you in relocating here to wonderful St. Augustine, FL! If you can provide some more information in terms of how many bedrooms, bath and garage space you are looking for that would help narrow down the search. You may also visit my website where I provide a HomeFinder search tab! If you click on the HomeFinder tab you will be able to search all of St. Johns county and surrounding counties for current listings. My website is http://www.JuliaAlmstead.com. I hope you find my website to be user friendly and helpful.

I would also like the opportunity to pull some current listing together for you and email them to you.

I can be reached anytime, if you would like to call, text or email me! Please know you are not alone in this process and you don't have to handle all the details yourself. I can help you make St. Augustine Home!

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Julia Almstead, Realtor
Prudential Network Realty
http://www.JuliaAlmstead.com
904-460-8664-Mobile

I would be happy to assist you in your search for a new home in St Augustine area. I do need a little more information, do you need property for horses, or just want a little space? How large of a home do you need, sq ft & BR wise. Do you need to be within a certain milleage to City of St Aug., or Jacksonville, any commute involved? Would you consider MH or House only?

Once I receive this info I will do a search for you and forward properties that fit your needs.. I have lived in St Aug 28 years and know it well, so I am sure I can help you find the perfect home.

I would love to speak with you, so please feel free to call me @ my cell shown below if you would like to discuss further or email me direct with response. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you for the inquiry!

Beth Anderson, Realtor
Prime Real Estate Co
904-814-4394 Cell
beth.anderson09@yahoo.com