Home Buying in Oakwood>Question Details

Patch1973, Home Buyer in Kettering, OH

we are re-locating to dayton. we know very little about the area. we have visited and seem to like west kettering and oakwood. any advice?

Asked by Patch1973, Kettering, OH Tue Oct 13, 2009

we are a young professional gay couple looking at houses in the 500k to 700k range. resaleability is important. thanks...

Answers

1
Looks like your question was posted twice... wanted to make sure you received my response... Hope this helps!

Patch,

Both nice areas... really depends on what you are looking for. Many of the Dayton communities are nice. I live in Centerville personally... Beavercreek is also nice... just depends on what you want. New, old, lots of land, close to the city, etc...

Would be love to offer some additional assistance in the search if you like. We offer community reports and can compare each area, stats, schools, demographics, etc... We offer a very comprehensive package for people relocating to the area and will customize as much as possible to your wants and needs. You can get some free info instantly on the web at http://www.topmarketer.net/CSR/CSReport.aspx?0CX6F0O4BDW7

Let me know if you have any additional questions as well...

The Dayton area offers some great features... There is a great selection of different dining options and the arts are great.... If you like theater I think you will find the theater here to be surprisingly good...

Looking forward to helping if I can.