Home Buying in Scottdale>Question Details

Joana Obeng, Home Buyer in 30033

we are moving to scottdale and i want to know more information about the area especially the safety.

Asked by Joana Obeng, 30033 Tue Apr 12, 2011

from Amina

Answers

4
I've lived in Scottdale for 17 years and have felt and been quite safe. There seems to be a marked difference between the side that I am on (closer to Lawrenceville Hwy) and the other side (closer to Memorial Dr) but even friends who live on the "rougher side" have had no incidence of crime. I've been very happy here. You are close to everything. It is small town comfortable without being boring and you can't beat our farmer's market!
As Realtors we are not allowed to give our opinion about specific neighborhoods. I would rely on the facts. Here is one link. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would love to represent you in the purchase of your home.

Kindest Regards
Sherry Mezze
Chapman Hall Realtors Premier
404-545-4118
Definitely contact the local police department and city offices. They would be able to answer your questions. Here is a link to their web site http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/police

Also, I have a friend that is selling a home in Scottsdale. If you want to email me your criteria I can forward you the property information, it might be what you are looking for.

Pam Bava, Realtor
realteellc@hotmail.com
http://www.pambava.com
586-675-4653
When it comes to any safety concerns, contact/visit the local authorities and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.