cristinav_15, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

we are moving to Boca raton and i would like to know what do you think about Boca Sailng and Racquet Club.Is it a nice community?

Asked by cristinav_15, Boca Raton, FL Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

16
Patricia Prosje’s answer
Hi Cristina: Here is a property in the Oaks that is within your price range.
17811 Lake Azure $ 899,000
Year Built: 2005/ SqFt Total Area: 4,251
Section: Convertbl Bdrm? Design: Subdiv Name: Oaks At Boca Raton 05 Tr Model Name: coronado Half Baths: Type: Single Style: WF/Pool/No Ocean Access Furnished Info: # Ceiling Fans: Cable Available: Y Faces: North East LR: 16X15 DR: 16X12 DA: X KT: 15X14 FR: 17X16 FL: X UR: PB: 27X16 PR: X MB: 17X16 2B: 15X13 3B: 14X12 4B: X DN: X X Marble Floors, Carpet Floors Breakfast Area, Snack Bar/Counter, Eat-In Kitchen SEPBATH, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks, Bidet, MASTGRND Volume Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closets, Built-Ins, Cooking Island, Foyer Entry, Wet Bar Washer, Dryer Family Room, UTIL, Den/Library/Office Restrictions: Assoc Approval Required Roof: Pet Info: Y Exterior Feat: Patio View: Water View Lot Info: / Zero Lot Line Lot Carport - # Spaces/Desc: Subdiv Info: Community Pool. Community Tennis Courts, Clubhouse Parking Desc: Parking Restrict: Guest Hse Info: Spa? Pool Info: Y/ 15X25/ Below Ground Pool, Free Form, Heated, Auto Pool Clean Maint Incl: COMNAREA, SECURITY, RECFACIL Sprinkler: Heat: Zoned Heat, Electric Heat Waterfront Frontage: Waterfront Info: Y/ Lake Front Cool: Zoned Cooling, Electric Cooling Waterfront Access: Water: Municipal Water Sewer: Municipal Sewer *(c) 2013 05/02/13 07:29 PM Patricia Prosje, P.A. SRES TRC 561-750-4214 Direct 561-750-1092 Fax pprosje@a1flrealestate.com Boca Raton SqFt Liv Area: 3,462 Bedrooms: 4 Full Baths: 3 LIKE BRAND NEW! HARDLY USED! WHY WAIT TO BUILD.YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL NOW! THE BEST UPGRADES: LAKEFRONT LOT,IMPACT WINDOWS, MARBLE FLOORS, IN WALL PEST CONTROL, AQUALINK POOL/SPA, SURROUND MUSIC/SAT/TV,WET BAR,AMAZING KITCHEN! 4TH BEDROOM IS OFFICE. Room Dimen: Floor Desc: Bedroom Desc: Dining Desc: Master Bath: Interior Feat: Equipment: Rooms: Refrigerator, RANGE, Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Automatic Garage Door Opener, Wall Oven Construction: Cbs Construction Curved/S-Tile Roof Windows: Garage - # Spaces/Desc: 2/ Attached Range
Boca Sailing and Racquet Club is a Great GREAT Community in Boca Raton, which I also believe is one on the best Communities to live in.

Please Contact me at the below, so I can send you more information related to Boca Sailing and Racquet Community.

Happy Holidays to you.

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Click here for all Boca Sailing and Racquet Club listings and general market analysis
http://www.miamihomestore.com/community/area/Boca%20Raton%20…
Dear Cristinav,

Love it! It's a great community as long as you get an inner lot that does back 95 or any main roads... Boca Sailing & Racquet Club is a fabulous community The grand recreational lake in the center of Boca Sailing is the centerpiece of the community. Homeowners enjoy canoeing, fishing, and sailing (non motor boats) in this 45 acre lake. Nestled in the heart of Boca Raton, Boca Sailing is located on Camino Real just east of Military Trail. This 24/7 gated community features 105 custom built homes on quarter acre or more home sites. The HOA dues in Boca Sailing are $1099.00 per quarter and include the 24 hour security gate, maintenance of the beautifully landscaped common areas, and basic cable. Bike paths, nature trails, a multipurpose room, and tennis courts are just some of the amenities enjoyed by homeowners living in Boca Sailing.

Available properties can be seen here:
http://bit.ly/13hBQCk

Always a pleasure,
Jen Sommers

Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
from what I here its very nice.
I live in Boca
PLEASE contact me at the below, with a recap of what you are looking for, and I will find it for you, that is my JOB.

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com
Hello Cristina,

Standard pacific homes is starting to build in the oaks and that could be an option. It probably would be closer to 850-9, but it would be new. Believe they even have some speculative homes to move in fairly quickly. Let me know if u want more information. Also check out seasons and possibly azura
thank you all for the information! I think we are going to move in other way. We really like the oaks, but there is no much inventory on houses around 700K and 900k
It is very nice but very close to train tracks and I95 so it can be noisy.
The Boca Racquet and Sailing club is an AMAZING community tucked quietly in the heart of everything. I have a few pocket listings in there and I know several neighbors. If you're moving to the area please feel free to reach out to myself and my team of realtors.

MELISSA JOHNSON (AKA 'MJ')
Realtor Associate
(C) 561.325.0012
(O) 561.245.2635
melissa.johnson@elliman.com
444 E. Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton FL 33432
http://www.MelissaJohnsonSells.com

Douglas Elliman Real Estate Group
I just wanted to mention there are a few other gated communities in the area... Parkside which is just west of Boca Raton Sailing, yet still east of Military... built around the same time as BRS..home can be purchase for a little less and maintenance is approx. $300.00 less per quater... Then there is Royal Palm Yacht which is locate east of Federal on Camino Real on the intracostal.. on the higher end". Again, if I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Patricia Prosje P.A.
Direct: 561-750-4214
Hi Cristina, I believe you already have several answers and feedbacks;
It is a great east Boca Community, and if you let me know what is important for you and what type of lifestyle you are looking for I will be able to pull out several communities and their features for you as well.
Boca Sailing and Racket Club is centrally located, close to Mizner, the Beach and so much more...
Don't hesitate to contact me anytime!
Marcella Benda
Home Run Real Estate
561-305-4284
workwithmarcella@hotmail.com
The community is really nice and every home has character and built by a number of builders. The lake is awesome and really nice community. The negative feedback I get from prospective buyers is there really is not much tennis and the road noise can be a little much with military trail as well as the train right there. Hope that was helpful. If you ever have any questions you may contact me. Good luck with your search.

David Serle
RE/MAX Services
561-756-3104
Hi it is one of many excellent Boca Raton communities!
I live just down the street from the community and am very familiar with Boca Sailing. It is a very nice community that offers 24/7 security/manned/gated, tennis courts, party room, nature trail around the lake and is very well maintained. There is a quarterly maintenance of just over $1,000.00. Which includes manned gate, basic cable and maintenance of common grounds. Great location and is located within minutes to Town Center, Sugar Sands Park (right across the street), Ocean, Mizner Park...... If you would like any additional information regarding the area or community please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Patricia Prosje P.A
A1 Florida Real Estate
561-750-4214
Email : pprosje@bellsouth.net

Boca Sailing and Racquet is a beautiful community.

Boca has many wonderful communities. What you ultimately choose will be a community that feels most comfortable to your family likes and dislikes.

What exactly are you looking for? You can contact me directly and I will be happy to help.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com