Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

rsmash24, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

we are looking to retire want a nice community

Asked by rsmash24, Charlotte, NC Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

7
Larry Sherman’s answer
Sun City is a nice retirement community and is about 20 miles from center city. It is 55 and older. They have both condos and single family homes. However, your first step needs to be to talk with a mortgage person if you are going to need a loan so that you can determine the affordability of this community. If you like, I can have them send you information. I will need your mailing address to do this. My Mobile number is 704-492-5432. Please call if you have any questions.
Good evening, RSMash;
There are a LOT of options for living in Charlotte with a broad range of lifestyles, exterior maintenance, parking options and varying levels of activity planning and other support for us as we age. I suggest you find someone who listens to understand what you really want and how you live life, then advise you on what options may be available in your budget and preferred location. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
There is a retirement community in Indian Land, SC that is called Sun City. This community is a couple miles from Charlotte, NC zip code and probably 30 minutes from uptown. Sun City has many amenities and activities for the active adult. Visit this website and take a look at the community. I have listed the website below. You may have to copy and paste it to your browser. I am licensed in NC/SC and would love to show you around the area. Please let me know what I can do to help.

http://www.suncity.com/sc/community/11993

Christy Stone
Allen Tate Company
619-865-3994
christystonerealtor.com
Christy.stone@allentate.com
Charlotte offers a lot of options in regards to communities and neighborhoods that are a good fit for people looking to retire. With a wide array of options and activities available it comes down to what you are looking for in a place and the type of amenities you want around you. This will help narrow your search down to areas of Charlotte that offer what you are looking for.

Then the type of place you want as well as the price range will further narrow down and help us locate the right place for you.

Please feel free to either e-mail me at ddicecco@cbunited.com or give me a call at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
There are many nice communities in and around Charlotte that are ideal for retirement. I would be delighted to learn more about what you want and need in a home and assist you in your search.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Brooke Kaiser
REALTOR/ Broker NC/SC
brookekaiser@kw.com
704.576.8728

Brooke Kaiser
REALTOR/ Broker NC/SC
brookekaiser@kw.com
704.576.8728
Send me an email at jackieyoung@kw.com and I would be more than happy to give you recommendations for nice communities in your price range. Feel free to call me as well 704-575-9202. Look forward to hearing from you!