Home Buying in New Jersey>Question Details

Hajrina15, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

we are looking to purchase a home in NJ not more than 60-90 minutes from NYC. we want a place that has great schools and low crimes. Please any advice

Asked by Hajrina15, Yonkers, NY Mon Feb 4, 2013

Answers

6
Hi-
You might want to consider Morris County- a great place to live with good schools and easy commuting to NYC..

Please contact me with your price range and "wish list" and I will foward listings to you.

Good luck and best regards,Carolle Donofrio
cadonof@aol.com
973-960-8002 cell
Hi..

Please consider Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver all in Monmouth County, near trains and or boat to NYC.

Contact me for further info..

Diane. Realtor agent. 732 859 2376
Where you select to buy a home will greatly depend on your desired price range for the type of house you are looking for. You can begin to refine your search ahead of time by doing some research on schools in NJ. A good site to start would be http://www.greatschools.org . You can also look up from past reports of Money Magazines annual best places to live issues towns in NJ. They rate the towns for schools, safety, community,affordability shopping, etc. If you should decide to venture towards a move to Central NJ : Monmouth County area or Southern Middlesex County area please feel free to give me a call & I'll be happy to help you find a home.

Regards
Joan Congilose
RE/MAX Central Manalapan
(732) 972-1000 x 364
I prefer Princeton then neighboring Hopewell and MOntgomery districts. Their reputations and ranking are great. Also convenient to rail and highways.
It depends on what you are looking for and I suggest you take some time and visit a few of your choice areas. Do like I did.. go to the area at 3:00 when schools are getting out, see who picks up the kids, stop and talk to some of the parents that have children in the school. Yes, I did that and I found every to be just pleasant and nice.

Everyone I spoke to was proud of the town and the schools, the teachers, to parks, the activities. Just every everything. So, being from Brooklyn and not trusting anyone.. I went to another school and spoke to some people and then the guidance counselor at one school.

It turned out great for me.

I chose East Brunswick. Great Schools and easy Commute into NYC! At the Time I was working on Wall St. and the commute time for me on the early bus was 45 minutes into the City... perfect. The town itself if great with plenty of shopping, nice people and just a great town.

As a local expert in East Brunswick homes, History, Schools and community I can help you find what you need in a Home, Townhome or Condo. Continue with your due diligence.

Call or email me with any questions and to set up some times to see some homes.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
Email: JSacktig@OrangeKeyRealty.com
Come to the Jersey Shore! We have something for everyone. You will feel as if you are on vacation every day! Message me with specifics on how much you want to spend and I'll send you out a few homes for sale to give you a feel for the market.
You can visit my website below to see local info, too.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com