Home Buying in Altoona>Question Details

Stacy 76, Home Buyer in Altoona, PA

we are looking for a house to buy on article to build our credit with down paymnet any in altoona

Asked by Stacy 76, Altoona, PA Wed Feb 9, 2011

Answers

2
Tammy Amrhein’s answer
Stacy,
You can offer any seller on the market an "Article of Agreement offer" but be aware that in most cases the Seller needs a 15-20% deposit on an Article of Agreement before the actual contract begins.
I jsut did an Artilce on March 1, 2012 here in Altoona.
If you have a preference of a what you want in a home and the area and how much you can afford, jot that info down in an email to me and I will see what's out there and send you some listings to review. We can always ask before you tour the home if the Seller would be interested in an Article of Agreement. If they say no, we move on.

Let meknwo if your working with an Agent now or not. I'll be happy to select some places for you to review or send you the current isue of The Real Estae Booklet online for you to look at.

Thanks for the email.

Tammy J. Amrhein - Realtor
Century 21 Strayer & Assoc. Inc.
3119 Pleasant Valley Blvd.
Altoona,Pa 16602

814-944-2121 - Office
814-932-1802 -Cell
Stacy,

Thanks for the email.

Tammy J. Amrhein - Realtor
Century 21 Strayer & Assoc. Inc.
3119 Pleasant Valley Blvd.
Altoona,Pa 16602

814-944-2121 - Office
814-932-1802 -Cell