Zak, Home Buyer in 41017

we are looking at property (condo) in Ft. Mitchell Place. Interested in knowing if any of these condos are used as rental units.

Asked by Zak, 41017 Wed May 25, 2011

We prefer no rentals or a low percentage as this is a small community also would like info re: management company.

Answers

2
Hello, Zak!

Congratulations on your new home search!

I am also familiar with Ft Mitchell Place, being just around the corner in Villa Hills.

I believe that there is only one unit Listed For Sale currently. That unit, was in fact, used as a rental.

Please give me a call or drop me an email to discuss it further at your convenience,

Thank you!

Chris & Amy Christman
CHRISTMAN Family, REALTORS®
"We are THE Villa Hills SPECIALISTS!" sm
We SELL ANYWHERE in Northern Kentucky!

Office: 859-331-9626
Mobile: 859-466-4987
Fax: 859-331-8797
Email: myhomeseller@gmail.com
Web: http://www.ChrisChristman.com
I lived in Fort Mitchell Place a 11 years ago for 8 years and have sold about 6 units in that complex. The HOA will have restrictions on how many units can be rented out as most HOA's have put those rules in place. There are, however, often exceptions in regard to hardship when an attempt has been made to sell and the unit has still not sold. The owner has to apply for a hardship and it is then reviewed by the Board and a determination is made whether to grant the application, based on the circumstances. This HOA has changed management companies frequently over the years but they do have very active members who have always been "hands on" in overseeing the management company and being good stewards of the reserve accounts, etc.
Fort Mithcell Place has many original owners who have remained there since the complex was built in 1991-1993. There is not a huge turnover, which speaks well to the stability of the neighborhood. I did lease one out for a client about three years ago and it wasn't an issue but most HOA's have really tightened up their wilingness to allow a high percentage of rental units. It sounds as if you are working with a realtor if you are already looking. You might want to ask them to contact the HOA and answer these questions on your behalf.
Rainey DeLotell
RE/MAX Affiliates
Web Reference: http://www.kyhomes.info