Sue, Home Buyer in Dover, PA

we are looking at a house in New Oxford, Pa. Is this a good place to buy? We will probably move again in 5

Asked by Sue, Dover, PA Sun Jul 13, 2008

yrs or so ? Would Hanover be better for resale??

Answers

3
What is the reason you want to buy in New Oxford? Why is Hanover your second choice? First we should figure out whice place is best for you. My name is Justin and I work with a builder who was born and raised in new oxford. We have a community going up right now that could be great for you.

If not we have several communities going up around the yortk and adams county area. We have one area called chapel ridge that is a hanover address but New Oxford schools. Its right in between both towns but theres no hassle of in town traffic and noise.

I just joined truila so bear with me as my profile isnt up to date yet.

Feel free to check out cjpiperbuilders.net or facebook.com/cjpiperbuilders or call us at 717-624-9400
Hello I live and work in Hanover PA just a few miles away from New Oxford. I can tell you that the market here seems to be holding it's own. Housing can be priced very fairly. With some carefull planning and some good neighborhood reports you will be able to purchase a home now to enjoy and live in and then be able to resale in 5 years. If you need any help with this I am more then happy to help. I have plenty of local information to pass on. plus plenty of local Real Estate information. Please do feel bad about asking for what you need...sharris@aqre.com
Patriot news recently had article regarding the housing market in South Central Pennsylvania market. Our market is bucking the trend. Home values continue to appreciate. For more information, I encourage you to visit my website http://www.CentralPennForSale.com