Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

A&o, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

we are looking after a home for investment (about 40-50.000$ cost) at the good las vegas locations

Asked by A&o, Las Vegas, NV Thu Aug 13, 2009

how can we find the good bargains? how can we select the best offer from all the lists of selling homes all over the web??
is there a list of the best investment in LV?

Answers

3
3 bdrm, 2 bath- $82K
3 year lease 1100/month
Tenant has occupied for past ten years
Proof of all payments
Includes property management if needed

Let me know if you are interested.
Everyone's idea of the best investment is different. In the $40-$50,000 price range you have a lot of competition. Also, I'm not sure what you consider a good location. I have one client who loves the southwest, another who only wants the northwest, another who wants Henderson, and so on, and so on.

I need a better idea of what your looking for in order to help you find what you want. Are you looking for a house, condo or townhouse? What part of town are you interested in? How big of a property do you want? What would make it a good investment?

I work with lots of investors and understand what would make a property a desirable rental, however, this market is very competitive with most properties in this price range getting multiple offers. If you'd like my assistance, don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss your goals.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
702-595-7380
LasVegasExpert@yahoo.com
http://www.HeatherSellsVegas.com
There isn't a list of the "best" places to invest in Las Vegas because reasons and goals for investing differ. If you can be a little more specific on what kind of property you are looking for, what it will be used for, how long you wish to keep it, etc I'll be able to give you some recommendations. Depending on the sites you are using to look for property, you might be seeing outdated information as well. You can reach me at 702-493-8033 and I can send you the latest up to date listings that match exactly what you are looking for. My team and I have worked with dozens of investors this year.