Home Buying in Northwest>Question Details

Edward Romero, Home Buyer in South Bend, IN

we are interested in 1905 Ingelwood Pl.3bedrooms 1.5 baths in keller park

Asked by Edward Romero, South Bend, IN Wed Aug 15, 2012

Our son and grand children live in this area.

Answers

6
The home is actively available as of today 9/26th and is 39,900 It is offered fha, va, canv, and cash I am available to show it call my cell phone at 574-292-0468 any time and ask for Rose It is in move in conditionupdated and a rec room in the basement new siding and electric. I will be expecting your call, It sound lake a nice home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
i was intrested in the property on 420 la porte is it a short sale
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Edward, I will be available to show you this house. Is Saturday good for you?
Please call me @ 574-876-3925
Marlene Botka
Exit 1 Realty
574-876-3925 cell phone
Edward,
This home is being listed for $39900 and being sold as a short sale. In March there were multiple offers and the highest and best was submitted to the bank and the bank has not responded since then, but is expected to in the near future.

Call if you have further interest and I would be more than glad to be of assistance. I would also be more than glad to assist you in your efforts to find a home.

Allen-

-
Sure, is this a home you would like to view? Email me to schedule a showing: LaurieLaDow@cressyeverett.com. Thanks.
Best to go directly to a local pro at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.

http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/